Flying with Tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fida

Reaction score
I'm flying to visit family soon. I would like to take a Tama or two with me for the long flight. But we are going through security, so can anyone tell me if they will take my Tama? I searched the forums for this but everyone flying with Tamas seems to have not been flying internationally.

If you can tell me anything else I need to know about flying with Tamas then that would be very helpful.

Hi there, Did you search as there is already a topic about this (here) As it stats there it is fine to travel with tamagotchi as it has no radio network signal that would interfear with the plane

I did see that topic. The poster did not say they were going through security, and nobody offered tips on it. I have taken Tamas on flights before, but I have never gone through security with them, and airport security is very harsh.

Haha yes. I know what you mean with the security! I have flown from the UK to Spain and everything was fine and I plan on taking Tamagotchi with me to France in September. Let me no if you get through with them. Take a screw-driver with you so you can take the battery with you.

You know when you go through the metal detectors and they have the baskets on the sides for anything metal? Put your Tamas in there and they should be fine.

Violetchilluvr3

As the answer above stated make sure that you put them in the basket. Also I just re-read my other comment, the screwdriver would be taken away but security so why not put stickytape over the screws hole. For example take the screws out of the tamagothi and place them into a careful and save environment where they will not get lost or damaged. Then take a long piece of sticky tape that would be able to fit over the Tamagotchi screw hole and slightly over towards the screen so that the back of the Tamagotchi would not fall off. After you come home, carefully peal the stickytape of the Tamagotchi and re screw the screws into it.

So I hope that you will enjoy your trip and let us all know how it goes. Where to are you flying to again? I have got a bad memory and have forgotten all ready. Well I hope all of us at TamaTalk have help answer your question.

Kindest Regards

Jordboss

Thank you for the help. I like the tape idea. One last thing though, would it be a problem if I connected the Tamas using IR during the flight? They're so tiny I can't imagine they'd mess with the plane, but I figured I'd ask.

And I'm going to Europe :)

I don't think they would cause a problem but just to be save I would not recomend connecting them on the plain, Just play games with them and visit the shop. Let us all know how it goes on your way back!

Jord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back