Food and V3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shinobu

Reaction score
I was wondering if the kind of food you give to your tama in his early stages can affect the type of character you get...

What's your experience?

I fed my v3 gen 1 without scones and I gave him mostly apples as snack.

I got a Pyonkotchi.

Not sure if that's the reason you got the Pyonkotchi. I had one of those but had fed it with all the meals and snacks in rotation, so never giving it the same food item as the last time it was fed.

OK. So next time I'll try giving it only one kind of food, instead of not giving him only one...

I exercised it a lot, to make gotchi points ;) and I gave him apples almost all the time.

The tamagotchi character you get is becuase of pure luck. It dosen't matter which snacks or meals you feed it. Each tamagotchi character has a favourite treat and a worst treat. If you feed your tamagotchi it's favourite treat, it will do a happy dance but if you feed your tamagotchi it's worst treat, it will get upset and all of it's hungry and happy hearts will go down. Just incase you didn't already know, a treat is a meal or a snack that you buy your tamagotchi from the shop. To find out which foods all version two tamagotchi characters like and hate, click here!

I hope that I helped! :p

-sk8er girl- ;)

No, I was just talking about the four kind of meal and the four kink of snack you can normally feed a Connection V3.

Thanks for answering anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back