Food phases.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:FeeBumbleBee:.

Reaction score
That place with the stuff, and the other stuff.
I dunno 'bout you guys, but I keep developing little addictions to types of food. Like, I'll discover something, and it'll be all I eat/drink, for a month, before I move on to something else. Right now it's Chamomile tea with cream and South Texan honey, and Nutrigrain bars xD It used to be just coffee, and before that it was Chicken Korma and Coke.

Do you do this too? Like, become obsessed with one type of food until you get tired of it? xD

I was addicted to Delissios Pizza. But I've eaten it so many times it tastes like crap now.

I really hope I don't get tired of Chicken Parmesean or Lasange. Not that I eat it enough to get sick of it [my Mom only makes it once a month/once every two months]. Because those are my favorites. xD

I went through my Sunny D phase for about all of last summer. Then I got sick of it and it just tasted like oil. Dx

And cheesestrings..

It also used to be tea. Peppermint tea with 2/3 milk, to be exact.

Then Pizza Pops.

Oh, and microwavable chicken pot pie. ~_~

.. yep, I have food phases too! 8D

I was obsessed with mentos when I was in Japan. Everyday, I would go buy a pack of mentos. And when I'm in Taiwan, I get addicted to this fish thingy...

Right now, I've got a few little addictions.

Apple crumble and cream.

Cheezles.

HOT Milo [A half-substitute for my daily chocolate milk hehe]

And pasta.

Yummy.

Actually. I don't.

I just eat what I want when I can.

I don't really even go through phases of any sorts.

Right now I just... eat. xD

I'm not picky one little bit. I'm always up for a new taste and if it's edible, it'll probably be in my mouth. Unless I'm allergic. Maybe...

I'm currently going through a hot dog phase. I love 'em.

I usually have one a day, and occasionally two or more.

Last year I went through a huuuge chip phase. I'd eat sooo many chip packets per day, it wasn't funny. And they're not healthy at all. D:

I went through a carrot phase early this year. xD

I do have occasional little food phases or obsessions, but for the most part, once I like a food, I never get tired of it. xP My current favorites are popcorn, and blue raspberry Slush Puppies. (Which I have loved for about two years now) Can't be blue Icees or any other FAKE brands, it had to be a blue Slush Puppie. 8D

Right now, rootbeer, cupcakes, and blueberries.

Other phases include, but are not limited to:

*Rootbeer and Cinnamon Toast Crunch

*Rootbeer and Tacos

*Rootbeer and Frosted Flakes.

Yes, I like rootbeer.

This special cream of chicken soup. I have loved it since I first tasted it about 3 or 4 years ago. Right now I love those Crystal Light powdery things that you mix with water and make fruit punch or peach tea and yummeh stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back