food

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could really go for toast right now but 1st my stomach is a mess and 2 I am just lazy to go make it, LOL

BOT: tthe last thing I ate was waster and more crackers

Last edited by a moderator:
That would make you a pescpatarian, vegitarian is where you eat no meat at all, and vegan, which I am, is where you eat nothing coming from animals. It is very comon for people to think vegitarians eat fish though. :kuribotchi:
Hehe, I'm a vegetarian. I don't eat fish... :blink: I'm not saying its wrong to eat fish, but actually I don't like it,

i ate ramen (japanese noodles) exactly chinese ppl dont only eat rice and mongolian lamb. actually i h8 the stuff, rice is alrite but chinese dont evn know what mongolian lamb is. i hav NEVA eaten meat.

i have never eaten meat too, because I'm a vegetarian.

and I'm Chinese, we don't always eat rice, but most of the time we do, with some other things like: lettuce, cabbage. or something like that.... we sometimes eat noodles or something

I last had chicken fingers with fries, and I'm drinking a tropical smoothie right now.

I last ate a homemade chocolate pretzel. Two, actually. For lunch before that I had chicken and rice. :D

Last Thing i ate was Tacos. (that was the night before yesterday, so supper during april 15th) and i never ate anything all day yesterday or today, and now its 3:45 pm (in my timezone)

I just ate a brownie! ^^

[i'm pretty sure TCAPS is a standardized test.]

i just shared a bowl of rice with my kitten (yea shes vegetarian as well)

this is Charli (please click on the link) look at her (that was taken today she just came home from having surgery to prevent pregnancy) she hates the head gear and i have to spoon feed her (aww)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back