Foods and characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scribx

Reaction score
I think with each food (in the menu "To eat">"meal" or "snack")corresponds a particular character for the evolution of tamas?

I think we can find the food type for the V2 characters who are in the V3.

To test with V3, I tried to give sandwiches (first choice in "meal")

and apples (fourth choice in "snack bar). I obtained masktchi.

However in V2, masktchi eats sandwiches and apples!

What do you think?

I was wondering about this too, do you get certain characters if you feed only one type of meal, such as Sushi and only one type of snack such as Apple? I just got my tama v3 about a week , maybe 10 days ago and was curious. I don't remember what my first adult was, but this time I fed her nothing but Cereal and Pudding and I have a Sekitorotchi(sp?)

I was just curious as to if the foods had any effect on the characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, i think so... but it's not only with this that we obtain a type of character. But, it's my opinion, every thing in the tama is necessary for the tama evolution:

Type of food, toilet, happy, hungry, type of games, discipline...

Well, all adults eat sandwich and apple. All teens eat rice and ice cream. Babies and toddlers eat bun (bread) and pudding/jelly. Old timers eat someting weird and drink coffee.

OK but why all this choice???

i think rice is healthier than sandwiches, and apple than ice cream!!!

It's why i think a healthy food give a good tama, and conversely.

In my opinion I think a Tamagotchi character could have any kind of food it wants, no matter what stage it's in for Version 3. For the other versions I agree with the others, depending on what the character is, it's programmed to give it that certain "Meal" or "Snack." Now for the treats you could give them any treat you want because you buy it for them, for Version 2. :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back