FOOOD FIGHT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*throws extra large cheese pizza at megaman23* RIGHT IN THE FACE AND HE TURNS INTO A TOMATO!!!

*tries balancing Pizza, but *accadently* Throws it on Starlight* Nyeh!

*looks at tamakiddy*

throws a giant elephant sized, and shape biscuit with

the biscuit explodes above tamakiddys head, and tammakiddy gets covered in crumbs!

*laughs* =]

love,

Tamaotchii

*Walks off, getting a large bag, picing up alot of crumbs, put some mentos in it and some coke, threw it at Tamagotchii, and it explodes*

I throw some rotten pears at all of you and dump a glass of cranberry juice on MnMztama495's head. Mwa ha ha. >:]
Good! I actually like cranberry juice! *Drinks juice* Aahhhh, refreshing!

I grab an orange, squeeze the juice on tulip978's head, then smash 1,000,000,000 more oranges on tulip's head! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

*Continues shooting water gun at people, then throws potato gernades at everyone*

Throws green and moldy chicken wings at MnMztama495.
HAHAH
"Aaaaack! Gross! I have to take a good shower later. But for now..."

I wipe off the green and moldy chicken, put barbeque sause and moldy cheese and mustard on them, then counterattack Lilangelbaby1989. Yeah!

"Let's see. Potato launcher...tomato launcher...aha! Pancake launcher! Perfect!!!"

I load the pancake launcher and shoot everyone in the face so they can't see me, then I grab the tomato launcher and open fire.

"YEEEEEAAAAHHH! How do ya like me NOW?!"

I throw a little small green pea ...this size o across the room it explodes and everyone is covered in green slime...except for me HA HA WAHH

...I did it again

I throw a little small green pea ...this size o across the room it explodes and everyone is covered in green slime...except for me HA HA WAHH

...I did it again
Oh no you didn't! :blink: I guess I'll have to respond to that! :huh: But first, I'll need this. *Takes out umbrella* "Okay, letta rip!" Suddenly, all the roof panels come apart and everyone looks up, only to find one million tiny pea bombs rain from the sky and explode green slime. "HA! Slime attack!!!!"

XD

"I refuse to be green!" *Takes out umbrella* *throws cheese at MnMztama*

"Ergh...that's gonna take a while to clean! I'll have to respond to that."

I take the cheese off my face and throw it back at Voto445. On top of that, I threw MOLDY cheese right after that, then attacked with hot spaghetti!

As for Tamakiddy!!...

I pour sticky oozy syrup all over her head and throw limes and lemons on it, making it stick. Then I pour whipped cream and a cherry on top and finish it off with chocolate sauce!

"It's a living lemon-lime with syrup sundae!"

This seems fun...

-shakes up a Dr.Pepper, spews it on MnMztama495 getting it in his/her eyes then gets a bowl of crumbled up chips and Oreos and dumps them on his/her head-

Ha ha!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back