FOOOD FIGHT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey, look everyone, a distraction!" (Lol I get my budz at school all the time with that joke!) Everyone looks and I throw expired juice and push people into a big pool of lemonade.

"Oh yeah! Take that!"

How dare you!!! XP * throws mango filing water-balloon at MnMztama495*

hee hee hee hope you like mangos!

Gagging on that baby food!

Throws peach cobbler with spoiled onions on top at the person below me!

Ahhhh *hides from peach clobber with spoiled onions*

Throws red karma people in a cage full of

bannana peels

Pours expired milk down person belows shirt

*takes a shower*

Dumps a Tamagotchi bucket on the person below....

WITH ROTTEN TOMATOES IN THROW-UP PIZZA!

How dare you!!! XP * throws mango filing water-balloon at MnMztama495*hee hee hee hope you like mangos!
"Well thank you, I absolutely LOVE mangoes! By the way, did you happen to go to the Strawberry Festival this year? (It actually exists.) Well, I got you a little present!"

I dump everything strawberry on everyone. Strawberry cheescake, ice cream, soda, even the regular strawberry. Then I just top it off with fish.

While Emmatutu is leaving, I set up a bucket of sushi and when h/she opens the door sushi and sushi sauce spill all over them! I then throw dog food at them.

"SEE YA!"

[SIZE=12pt]*walks in with my umbrella hat with Tsuki tightly under my jacket* hi pplz! *MnMztama's dog food lands on my face* "OUCH!" *takes off umbrella hat* "WHY IS THERE SUSHI AND SOY SAUCE ON MY UMBRELLA HAT? Oh well at least I'm still squeaky clean!" *Gets a grape and throws it at MnMztama's head. Hands Tsuki a sandwich WHICH she throws at Yuki!* "TAKE THAT!"[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmao.

*sets a pail of ice cream on the top of a door, and waits for Emmatutu to go through it*

*Ematutu walks through the door, as she moves the door and the pail falls on her face*

*cherry lands directly on nose*

HA! o:

Last edited by a moderator:
*throws a couple hundred pounds worth of bannana skins down to the person below me*

(I already ate the bannanas with ice cream, cherrys and chocolate sauce!)

:hitodetchi: :( :)

"Ewwwwwwwwwww! Its frozen!!!!

I throw a cold slice of pizza at MametchiGirl_123

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back