FOOOD FIGHT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Throw A 50000000005 pound set of gummy worms at the three people above me and below me and throw 600000000000 pound set of gummy worms at my self on the floor becuase i love gummy worms* *jumps in pile of gummy worms on floor*

[SIZE=14pt]WOOAHAWOAT WHAT WHO DID THAT!!! oh... those plums are tasty![/SIZE]

the person under me gets some orange juice down her/his shirt and sloppy joes in the face! oh and dont forget desert

a apple pie!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
aww.. man! I HATE PIE! (i really do!) AND MISS TUTU!!! YOU FORGOT A SPOT!!! *throws whip cream pie on her face*

Sleepinggirl, I am throwing u a... Banana and another pie. since u mention that u hate it, why not, zillions and thrillions and infinity pies with bananas and other fruits on it.

Enjoy the treat

:D

I throw a plate of Sushi made by Sumo wrestlers on the people above and under!

-Throws a big rubbish bin full of food scarps at EVERYONE!- MUHAHAHAHAHAHA.... *Cough* Sorry you had to see that..

You are all breaking the rules! You are supposed to throw it at the person BELOW you not the person ABOVE you!

Anyway...

*throws a cream pie with my sister in it at the person below me*

well sry, but I had to get him back! * throws pear insides at person below AND ♥♥Sharpay #1 fan♥♥* XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back