For anyone to read.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

metalchick#2

Reaction score
Hey, this message isn't to any specific person. I just want to properly introduce myself, since ever since I joined, i've never really greeted anyone in a friendly way. I'm metalchick#2, I just recently got a v3, it's silver, and I'm the biggest tama fan on the earth!(besides you guys of course) Plus, I really need some friends, so would you guys like to be my friend? I only have one friend on this website, and she go's to my school(that figures) and I just wanted to apologize for being so weird before. :huh:

Metalchick#2 <_<

ya I'll be your friend and you should not be so hard on your self no one will jion my hatching group and that really sucks! I have one v2 and three v3s. <_<

color: ocean wave

name:wril

gen:1

v3

color: zebra striped

name:wekii

v3

color: green flowers

name:carl

v3

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TamaTalk! IF you need any help on the site, pm me!!!

ill be your freind.

hi metalchik#2 where is metalchik#1 lol jk and what is a hatching group anyone?

Hello there, metalchick#2!

As you may have already figured, tamatalk is a HUGE site! Feel free to explore, and don't be shy about asking others for help!

For a goldmine of help, go to the Extras at the top of the screen, and go to Help. This is a very important forum to keep you on TamaTalk's good side!

Don't be afraid to PM me or TamaTalk guides about problems. I'm sure I can answer most of your TamaTalk or Tamagotchi related questions!

Have fun!

Rachelgotchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back