For one day in my life. Chapter 1: The shopping channel

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clo6701

Reaction score
I sipped a Diet Coke© in my bed my iPhone is so comforting I know coke is not the best thing to be drinking when ill but you know I had really nothing else, I turned on the TV and it was quiet except for the talking of a lady she was short and had warm kind eyes. She said she was from a company called Bandai © The lady then started talking about Japan, I guessed that was where she and the company were from. I saw her introduce some products they where toys, "Hey I need need some presents for Miranda and Dominick" I reminded myself.They where my lovely niece and nephew. Even though Dom could be pretty naughty some times, especially when we where in the grocery store and he ran off to jump on this ladys cart. I laughed silently and then broke into a fit of coughing "STUPID STREP THROAT!" I yelled but it did not manage to get that loud. Miranda was a very good student In preschool she could write a letter with her ABCs, not that Dom was not. He had a knack for numbers. It was there 5 birthday. I remember when they where born. I never expected twins. Before I knew it I was dialing the phone intrigued with these virtual .. pets? I guess you could call them that. They look more like monsters to me. well I called anyway it was really cool actually My voice was on tv. MY SICK VOICE ANYWAY. " Hello you interested in tama go chi?" For some reason I felt she was saying her own product wrong.

Authors note: Thanks for reading loves!

Chapter 2 coming soon! <3 XXXCXXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back