for those who are new to music city

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

**dolphin*star*girl**

Reaction score
hi it me and im new dolphin star girl! i am new and i have some items i gave away some and kept others. i have another account where i put the ones that i dont want in my main account. then i give the unwanted items to various people (randomly chosen level 1-5s) and hope they will reply! YOU CREATING A NEW ACCOUNT WILL NOT HELP YOU EARN ITEMS. all acount must meet secret conditions...that are not your unused copies!

note: posting of other music city stuff like CDs and stardom items is allowed in this topic, as long as it does NOT elimimate the original subject.

oh yes and, PLEASE DO NOT LOCK THIS! TOPICS ARE AS IMPORTANAT TO ME AS MY TAMA'S LIFE!

*****dolphinstargirl*****

i definitely keep some for myself but i give some away to those who need it...

for example: if somebody had a pink color theme in their room, ill give them a bunch of pink items

also when AB5798 got hacked i gave her some trophies and and a couple stardom items (because the hacker traded her cd :) )

i also just give them away as gifts to my friends :)

Thanks but I would keep some and give some or exchange. Sorry if I'm being rude but you forgot to put exchange in your poll :)

i could get all buy-able items if i wanted to,

do i want to,

NOPE =D

some items are UBER ugly, not worth buying.

CD items i would never give away if i only had 1 of it.

if i had 2, i would give one to a BFF.

but ch'ya!

it all depends on the quantity

of those special-er items that i would have.

CD items are rare and valuable (except for the 6th super silver and the 5th ultimate silver)

If I did..............I WOULD THROW 'EM ALL IN THE BIN!!!! :rolleyes: Lol, just kidding!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back