Force the person below you to...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did and looked at japanese music

I force TPBM to ran around whereever they are a say 'I'm a Chicken MWHAHAHAHA'

xD. Done.

I force TPBM to..sing "barbie girl" to the nearest person (Oh yes, scream it too)

In my nightmares.

I dare TPBM to draw a big number 7 then rip it up.

OMG. YAY! Nobody's home! *phew!!*

I Dare TPBM To PM me a pic. of themselves at their worst! o.0 rofl. :( (couldn't think of anything)

I spat on my sister Kathy's laptop keyboard! *yuck*

I dare TPBM to do the chicken dance WITH their pants down when somebody is near. and ORDER that person to watch. (If nobody's around, do it when somebody is around) :(

*eats cookie from lunch bag* num num.

I dare TPBM sing all of the words from the song "Skeletons in my Closet" swear words and all, and if you dont know how that song goes, google it. :( AND SING IT LOUD!

[SIZE=14pt]Sure, this is kinda fun. Maybe I should do this all the time : )[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I dare TBBM to jump up and down all around their house shouting I like my shoes with spinach!!!!!!!!!!!!! at the top of your lungs till Mom tells you to cut it out[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
It might take a while. My mum's at work.

I dare TPBM to click on the next TT ad, and leave that window open. And KEEP it open when someone asks to go on the computer!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back