FORESTGOTCHI PETITION!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hanatchi99

Reaction score
its not fair that only japan gets forestgotchi! japan gets ALL

the good stuff!

what about forestgotchi v2?

go to my poll in "what's on your mind?" to vote about

forestgotchi v2!

Never headr of a forestgotchi......IF THIS IIISS true post sum picturez PLEASE!!!

well it is true amd its also called morino tamagotchi

The reason Japan is getting all of the special edition Tamagotchi's is because they are made there. It would take a long time to reproduce them into American versions. If you really want to have one you will have to buy one over the internet.

Regards,

DaRkCoRe! :hitodetchi:

Its really annoying. The only tamas selling at the mo are V2s. Angelgotchis went and didn't restock and V1s are almost extinct. None of these fancypants forestgotchis or oci whateva they are and devilgotchi. Somebody tell bandai to bring the tama cousins to England.Please!! Its so boring with just V2s. Help us widdle engish peeps please. [SIZE=14pt]Bring in the tamacousins![/SIZE]

they were INVENTED in japan, not made in japan. if you look on the back of your tam it says "made in china".

just give it up,japan gets every thing. just be thankful for what we have such as anime,tamas, pokemon japanese toys,nintendo,and other things that came from japan. japan doesent have to share any thing with us,but the japanese are nice to bring that stuff to america

Its really annoying. The only tamas selling at the mo are V2s. Angelgotchis went and didn't restock and V1s are almost extinct. None of these fancypants forestgotchis or oci whateva they are and devilgotchi. Somebody tell bandai to bring the tama cousins to England.Please!! Its so boring with just V2s. Help us widdle engish peeps please. [SIZE=14pt]Bring in the tamacousins![/SIZE]
Forestgotchi's and Angels are old! They were made in the '90s. They will not be brought back anywhere nevermind in England. If you want them buy off eBay. They are rare so bid quickly!

Regards,

DarkCore!

by the way I TOLD THE ADMIN!!! i hope the admin replies soon! :furawatchi:

Forestgotchi's and Angels are old! They were made in the '90s. They will not be brought back anywhere nevermind in England. If you want them buy off eBay. They are rare so bid quickly! 

Regards,

DarkCore!
Aww man. I'd really like to have a forestgotchi. Or angelgotchi. I'll con my mum into gettin one off eBay.com.

Thanks Darkcore.

Best,

Sis Wolf :furawatchi: xx

Aww man. I'd really like to have a forestgotchi. Or angelgotchi. I'll con my mum into gettin one off eBay.com. Thanks Darkcore.

Best,

Sis Wolf :furawatchi: xx
There are lots of Angels on eBay so you should bid! There are two now. There will be more though. I have one!

Regards,

DarkCore

i hope to get an angel or forest or something but my parents won't

buy me one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back