Foster's Home--NO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the same thing happened to mme when I saw the last episode of one of the seasons of sonic X. Cosmo- WWWAAAAAHHHNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
OFF-TOPIC:Yes, that was pretty sad. ;) :D ;_; :( :(

BACK ON-TOPIC:What's annoying is that I still haven't seen the last episode yet because I live in the UK. :angry: If anyone finds it on youtube, could they give me a link? It would be really helpful. Thank you.

Tama :lol: Phantom

^ I haven't seen it and I'm in the US! Cartoon Network has never been one to re-run their shows. =_=; All they show is Ben 10 and stuff.

There was also 4 brand new episodes before the finale. I'd like to see those as well.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

^_^ that's sad :angry: that show was SO funny! they can't end it!

maybe it didn't make enough money :angry:

:D

NOOOOO

I love Fosters. ;~;

I'm going to download all the seasons onto my iPod though, and I want all the seasons of Invader Zim, too :)

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

^_^ that's sad :angry: that show was SO funny! they can't end it!

maybe it didn't make enough money :angry:

:D
Oh but it did! It even got some awards. ;3 Shows just eventually have to end. I mean, they must run out of ideas sooner or later.

Katie; Join the club. ;-; We have Season 2 on DVD. I love it~

Oh but it did! It even got some awards. ;3 Shows just eventually have to end. I mean, they must run out of ideas sooner or later.

it did? wow!

some of the silly stuff on fosters is some of me and my sis's favorite funny things! like repitition of "fleas need fur! duh!" and a dog named stoopid, and somthing with a cactus and bloo was screaming "RIPOFF ARTIST!" (we saw that who knows how long ago) and the cat that someone adopted from bloo, and a ton more stuff!

it can't end :(

:huh:

I think cartton network ended it because in one movie (i don't know witch one tho) bloo says "YOU pi**ed HIM OFF THAT'S WHAT'S HAPPENING!"

Cartoon network is just ranting in for there money now.

all their shows are crap.

Latest posts

Back