Found it!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The antennae on V3 is used to make sure that the password you enter is from YOUR username on Tamatown.

Just wanted to help,

blobberbobber
Afraid its not.

I've opened up my Tamagotchi V3. The antenna is hollow.

Its just for looks. I THINK the Cho Jinsei's Antenna is used for something, though.

Actually, Bandai just programmed passwords into the Tamagotchis.

They have a few parent passwords, etc...Like that. They just pick a random one for you

to type in. Ever noticed how the password changes on your 'Family' list?

Afraid its not.I've opened up my Tamagotchi V3. The antenna is hollow.

Its just for looks. I THINK the Cho Jinsei's Antenna is used for something, though.

Actually, Bandai just programmed passwords into the Tamagotchis.

They have a few parent passwords, etc...Like that. They just pick a random one for you

to type in. Ever noticed how the password changes on your 'Family' list?
You are sounding a bit mean. Well, maybe you're right... :D

You are sounding a bit mean. Well, maybe you're right... :D
*Sigh* I try...

I'm just telling the facts. I'm not trying to be mean.

If it had an Infrared thing inside it, like the red part of the Tamagotchi,

it would be used for something.

The antennae on V3 is used to make sure that the password you enter is from YOUR username on Tamatown.

Just wanted to help,

blobberbobber
*Crack*

The antenna on the V3 has nothing in it. The En-Tama and Keitai models use the anntennae.

The password probably is some other deal. I want to crack the code and make a password generator some day.

I think the infrared part is the key... I know that my dad had a watch he could program through the computer via holding it up in front of the computer screen, and it sent a signal to the watch. Mayhaps the Tamas work the same way?

The antennnae is just to make the V3 look... upgraded. Without the antennae, It's pretty much a V2 with passwords, which is why I didn't get a V3 after playing with my friend's gotchi.

i personally opened up the tamagotchi and the antenae was hollow. [i'm not trying to be mean to anyone] It's just used to distinguish the v2 and v3 apart. And, also, the infrared thing is not associated with communication to tamatown. I'm still not quite sure why one password only works with one user...does bandai have to program every single possible username into the tamagotchi??? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back