Frankenstein tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dannymak

Reaction score
Oh someone plz help me. I dont know what character my Tama has turned into.

I have a V3 connection and my first generation was a boy memetchi which had a baby with a Hanatchi.

It was a baby that turned into a Young Mimitchi and now its some sort of Frankenstein Tama...I can find it on the character chart. It has little bolts on its head and a BIG forehead. Its ugly!!!!!!!!

I'm sad now...What is it????????????????? :ichigotchi: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Its awful...I dont really care for it. I dont think it will win any beauty contests.

Is is a good chracter or bad one....it looks evil.

Aw and I had such a nice first one...GRRR

lol

[SIZE=8pt]I have that character too right now and I also had the young Mimitchi. What a change! Anyway, I bought makeup for mine 'cause it's a girl and you can see what her face looks like with the makeup on. I had to do this about three times, though. (She was shy.) I agree it's not a cute character but I still like her. :ichigotchi: [/SIZE]

Its awful...I dont really care for it. I dont think it will win any beauty contests. Is is a good chracter or bad one....it looks evil.

Aw and I had such a nice first one...GRRR

lol
In fact Decotchi is as healthy as Mimitchi and Mametchi, he does all the good things like brushing teeth and singing. He also loses hungry and happy hearts as slowly as Mimitchi and Mametchi for example. His 'scary' or ugly appearance makes people think he's an unhealthy Tama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back