Freakiest thing EVER!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makiko500

Reaction score
So, I was on Youtube and then I saw a part in the Tama anime that showed MAKIKO AND MEMETCHI SITTING TOGETHER LAUGHING AND TALKING!!!! I don't get this, I've also seen many pictures of Memetchi and Makiko together and they don't even seem to mind. It is so weird, man! Makiko and Memetchi are ENEMIES! :eek:

So, I was on Youtube and then I saw a part in the Tama anime that showed MAKIKO AND MEMETCHI SITTING TOGETHER LAUGHING AND TALKING!!!! I don't get this, I've also seen many pictures of Memetchi and Makiko together and they don't even seem to mind. It is so weird, man! Makiko and Memetchi are ENEMIES! :eek:
It's normal that's the anime they can make it however. don't mind me, it's them!

On those short little vids they show at the Harmony Theater (Music City) I'm not sure which one this is on but you're right, they're supposed to be enemies. Makiko said something like, "Your curls are pretty today, Memetchi!" but in a mad voice, gritting her teeth, and Memetchi said something back like, "And your curls look very pretty, Makiko!" and they were sort of growling and they were mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back