freaky tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-T-a-m-a-

Reaction score
B) i had a tama v.3 and took out the battery and put it back in and was on my 59th generation!! :) :ph34r: :p :p

It was probably a glitch from how you put the battery in. Try putting in again to see if it helps.

~ChibiMuffins

:p i had a tama v.3 and took out the battery and put it back in and was on my 59th generation!! :angry: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
It's on the 59th generation? Wow, that's strange. Is your tama debugged? Like ChibiMuffins said, try putting in the battery again. If that doesn't work, try a new battery. If that doesn't work either, you may have to reset your tama. Hope I could help.

Bandai does mention in the instructions that when you put in a new battery you should press the reset button, then select download from the download / reset menu.

Sometimes when you put in a battery odd things happen. Try resetting and downloading.

One time my friend got her Tamagotchi on 21st Generation and it was a Chohimetchi (it was on a v1, by the way!).

What? Really, You also made a Record in my book, I have never heard that before, It could be a Glitch, thats all I could say, A for Sure Glitch!

I hope I helped,

~TP~ ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back