fred born in 1735

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JODIEg

Reaction score
Once upon a time, during the revolutionary war, fred, :) , was born. the year was 1735. when he was 12 he had to fight. but one day he was in the middle of a fight when he say THE MOST beautiful girl ever! :furawatchi: he fell deeply in love w/ her but the problem was, she was on the british side. he hated the thought of it but it was true. one day fred....

told his captain all about it and his captain belowed:'WHY YOU TRADER YOUR GOING TO DIE!!!!"

Fred fought his through the army and surrendered to the british side.

but suddenly they all came bak alive and then the United states was in the making

(off topic) STOP friken saying he died pleez! u cant die, live,die,live! so stop. srry

(bak on topic) then he lived and was turned the age of 27 (the same as the girl) so he went to the british and surrendered. he told the girl "...................................

(off topic) STOP friken saying he died pleez! u cant die, live,die,live! so stop. srry

(bak on topic) then he lived and was turned the age of 27 (the same as the girl) so he went to the british and surrendered. he told the girl "...................................
Ahem, I was not off topic don't you think that you would die at 99 years old? And please don't sware. little kids go on this site!

I was off topic not u and friken is not a sware word and im not a friken little kid moron! dont make him die! god! srry i'm off topic.

p.s. dont tell me what 2 do or ill tell the admin!

.. So he told the girl "hi, I'm Fred, what's you're name? :wacko: "

(off topic) STOP *deleted* saying he died pleez! u cant die, live,die,live! so stop. srry

that's better!

I was off topic not u and friken is not a sware word and im not a friken little kid moron! dont make him die! god! srry i'm off topic.

p.s. dont tell me what 2 do or ill tell the admin!
Umm. . . I was NOT calling you a little kid I was saying that little kids go on this site and if they see it they will start saying it.

Please do not call me a moron! And I was not telling you what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back