Fred The Gozarutchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dog Gal

Reaction score
Please read the first parts before this.Thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------

...Ninja! Fred was terrified. So he jumped up and kicked the ninja. Then Tessa came from upstairs. She saw the ninja and screamed. "911! 911!," she ran to the phone. "It's okay!," Fred told Tessa. "I see," Tessa said, looking at the ninja. He was lying on the floor, helpless. Then Tessa hugged Fred. "Thank you!," she said. "Y-you're welcome," Fred said, blushing. They both went back to sleep. The next day, when Tessa came downstairs for a cup of tea, she was suprised. "Fred!What are you doing here?" "Making some tea, of course." "But why?" "Because." So they both took a nice, warm cup of tea. "I'm going shopping," Tessa said, "Do you need anything?" "No," Fred said. "Alright," Tessa said. Tessa went shopping. She bought chocolate, apples, sausages, hamburgers, ice cream, chips, bananas, cucumbers, candy, tea bags, oranges and a lollipop. She spent 65 GP during that day. She went to her house to find a sparkling clean home. "Wha?," Tessa was amazed. "Oh, hi Tessa! I just finished cleaning!," Fred said. "Fred," Tessa started, "You're a......

See part 6 (coming soon) to find out what Tessa thinks Fred is!

Latest posts

Back