Fred The Gozarutchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dog Gal

Reaction score
Please read the first parts before this.Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------------

...a Really Awsome Tama-destroyer!" "Uh, you could just take the Really Awsome part away", Tessa said, "It's pointless." "Don't you try to make me say things!", The Evil Masktchi said. "Hmph", huffed Tessa. "Good night," The Evil Masktchi said and closed the door.

LATER THAT EVENING IN TAMA TOWN

Fred couldn't sleep. He thought about where Tessa could be and was she okay. Then he saw a light. A bright light. It came closer and closer. "My friend, Tessa needs your help," a voice said. "W-who are you?", Fred asked. "No time for that, my friend, you must help Tessa," the voice answered. "Okay, but where is she?", Fred asked. "You must think. Think, my friend, think. Think about all that has happened to you", the voice answered again. Fred thought. He thought about when he was born. He thought about when he evolved into a Kuchitamatchi. And to a Piropirotchi. Then to a Gozarutchi. And he thought about when he left the Earth. Then.......

Check out part 8 (coming soon) to find out what happened!

Latest posts

Back