Fred The Gozarutchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dog Gal

Reaction score
Please read the first parts and blaa,blaa,blaa.....

-------------------------------------------------------------

....he went blind for a second. When he could see again, he was in The Evil Masktchi's bedroom. "He snores alot", Fred thought and slipped out. "Now, where could she be?", Fred thought and looked around. He saw an old and broken door. He peeked through a hole. Darkness. No Tessa. He wanted to scream "TESSA!!!", but that would be crazy. He stepped on a red square without noticing it. He fell into a room where he saw Tessa. "Tessa! I found you!", Fred said and hugged Tessa. Then he freed Tessa and they escaped. I really don't want to tell you what The Evil Masktchi did.

1 YEAR LATER

"That one!" Fred bought a ring with small diamonds. You probably know why. That's right. But let's just get on with the story. "Fred! The dishes need cleaning!", Tessa said when she heard Fred coming. Fred was quiet. He stepped into the kitchen. "Fred? You alright?", Tessa asked. Then Fred went on his knees infront of Tessa, took out the ring and asked, "Will you be my Tama-wife?" Tessa giggled, "Oh Fred, of course I will!" She hugged Fred tightly and took the ring. After a few months, Tessa had a baby boy. They named him Tommy. And they lived their lives happily ever after...

THE END

Hope you liked the story!

Latest posts

Back