FRED!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you have to edit your videos to make you sound like a squirrel to sound "funny", you're not funny.
Not a fan of Fred.
There's a big difference between having a funny voice, and being a funny actor.

As for his voice on helium? Not really appealing...

So, I totally agree with you.

Maybe people just find him attractive or something.. And while there's a few others who find him funny...

[SIZE=9pt]I really, really like Fred.[/SIZE]

Guys, he's just a kid trying something different. Just having fun.

Maybe getting a bit lost on the way, but having a good life.

I love the remix of Watch How I Do This with Fred in. Made me laugh, aha.

I am gonna admit, I don't like the ones where he rounds around screaming, cause it's high-pitched and everything and... mehh. My ears. :/

But otherwise, I think he deserves what he's got.

[SIZE=9pt]I really, really like Fred.[/SIZE] 

Guys, he's just a kid trying something different. Just having fun.

Maybe getting a bit lost on the way, but having a good life.

I love the remix of Watch How I Do This with Fred in. Made me laugh, aha.

I am gonna admit, I don't like the ones where he rounds around screaming, cause it's high-pitched and everything and... mehh. My ears. :/

But otherwise, I think he deserves what he's got.
I completely disagree.

There are many kids out there with REAL talents that truly deserve fame in my opinion. A kid who acts random and makes his voice higher is not funny nor talented. plus, he's not just "having fun" anymore. He's actually selling merchandise and promoting his stuff. He's getting consumed in companies. Now, I'm sure Lucas is a GREAT kid, he seems nice. But I just can't agree that he deserves fame :/

I completely disagree.
There are many kids out there with REAL talents that truly deserve fame in my opinion. A kid who acts random and makes his voice higher is not funny nor talented. plus, he's not just "having fun" anymore. He's actually selling merchandise and promoting his stuff. He's getting consumed in companies. Now, I'm sure Lucas is a GREAT kid, he seems nice. But I just can't agree that he deserves fame :/
[SIZE=9pt]Okay, yes, he's not out there 'just having fun', I'll agree with you.[/SIZE]

He only made his voice higher because he is supposedly impersonating a six-year-old.

If he didn't deserve fame, he wouldn't have it. People like to see a kid who isn't messed up. Yes, like you said, he's being consumed by companies, but he's only a kid.

I really don't know why people make such a big deal over the dude.

If you don't like him, you don't have to. I just don't like it when people who don't like Fred try make people who do not like him either. :3

I get what you're saying LOVE. I understand you.

But I have one slight problem.

6 year olds have high pitch voices, not voices that sound like their on helium.

I think he's a pretty cool guy, but I'm not in LOVE with him. I pretty much prefer Kylemonkey! :furawatchi:

Temari Nara

I finally decided to see him, and it was a tad bit odd XD

he's funny, and not funny in some ways. he's dumb-funny (which is my favorite funny XD) but he can get annoying if you're just not in the mood.

so, kinda funny, I guess XD

:furawatchi:

If you have to edit your videos to make you sound like a squirrel to sound "funny", you're not funny.
Not a fan of Fred.
It's the same way that they sped up the voices for Chip N' Dale and Alvin and the Chipmunks. I heard about Fred from someone's rants. I see Fred Shirts at Hot Topic.

Latest posts

Back