fredy,lizzy,jason,and maddy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tuttie fruttie

Reaction score
ok well jason ok this chpter one will be called jason.

Jason is a teen a :angry: and he so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok well jason is a boy and he is 2 years old do not tell lizzy fredy and maddy but he is my fav!!!!1 :D well i have know idea what his fave food is b/c crikey did not say :unsure: man well jason changed while i was eating lunch so i got him ouy and started crying then my bff came by and said whats wroung can i beat someone up? i said i just so happy and i showed her the tama and she sat down and we wached him flot across the screen! well here is his groth

babychi>star kid>and now :p > ???

can smeone help me with the fave food thing!!!

ok chpter two well lets do.............LIZZY!

ok well my brother had a tama (duh) and i ahve to take care of it while hes grounded ! but so she is a :angry: well she is very cute tonight she will change so i will put that in!!!

now lets seeeeee...............................MADDY

i named her after my other bff um well maddie . she is an adult v3 a pineapplei think she hate thunder because every time it thunders she gets in a bad mood!her mom was lynn im saying this because my grandma lynn died on my 1st birthday and and i named lynn after her and when i *cry sniff sniff* think *cry* about maddy that leads to lynn and ect....!

well ill post when the new day light shines!

well that leves freddy i named fredy fredy bacause i named jason jason and that maked the movir fredy vs jason get it !!!!!!! well im the step parent of fredy because me and my firend lottie hached him together and now we arnt firends for persol resons and now we act like step parrents so every other week you will get a new post on him!

Latest posts

Back