FREE GP ON TAMATOWN! (V4 only)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just_Tama_Crazie

Reaction score
The following cheat will earn you all the Gotchi-points possible on Tamatown.

Login to Tamatown and go to the Food Court. Play Tama Burger once and then play Tama

Pizza once. This will help to prevent the cheat from malfuctioning (The time will speed

up or skip numbers). Then, start to play Tama Burger again, but click on the Exit sign as

soon as the Kutchipatchi flips the first ingredient out of the frying pan. Now play Tama

pizza and get at least 4 pizzas (3 pizzas will NOT work, even though some people say it

will. I tried it). Then the point sign for 300 Gotchi-points will pop up with the play

again sign flashing in the background. Click repeatedly to earn up to 9900

Gotchi-points.

this works now i have 99,999 Gotchi_points!!!! :mellow: :eek: :furawatchi: :) :blink: :D

THIS IS SOOOOOOOO DUMB!!!!!

IT DIDN'T WORK AND I DID EVERYTHING RIGHT 3 TIMES!!!!

MAYBE U HAVE A SPOILED COMP OR SOMETHING!!!

:p :unsure:

THIS IS SOOOOOOOO DUMB!!!!!IT DIDN'T WORK AND I DID EVERYTHING RIGHT 3 TIMES!!!!

:p :unsure:
So why does it work for me,Smitchalias and PrincessAlesha?? :huh:

//danieeel971

THIS IS SOOOOOOOO DUMB!!!!!IT DIDN'T WORK AND I DID EVERYTHING RIGHT 3 TIMES!!!!

This does work, you just probably didnt do it right.And just becuz it didnt work for you (becuz YOU didnt do it right) doesnt mean you have to get mad.Just try again.

great tip! the part where you play a normal round of each the burger and pizza game really helped because the first time i tried the time skipped alot :nazotchi: :( :D :D

Latest posts

Back