Free items!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sapertws

Reaction score
Can you ever get free items? Like when I went on Tamatown and got the gutar I typed the password in my tama and it said that i had to PAY 8000 pts. for it!!! I need that gutar 'cause my tamas gonna grow up to be a rock star!!!

I have know Idea really but they do have cheats to get a play ouse and a slide here are the codes but I don't know anyothers wait plus the shop codes but everyone has those

Play House: 40690 89391

Slide: 52815 99088

hope I could help!

here look at these:

1. BBCA CCCA= Pen= 15,000gp (found in US V4 instruction sheet)

2. ACAB ACAC= Steak= 1,400gp

3. BAAB ACBA= !! (clone)= 14,000gp

4. CCBA AABB= Honey (love potion)= 7,000gp

5. CAAA BACB= CD3= 0gp

~The last code you enter will not give you what the code is for! Instead, it will give you a RARE CELL PHONE. If you would still like to get the last item from the last code, you will have to re-enter the code and buy it. I recommend entering the code for "CD3" last because it is free!

I dont know how to get free items but try going to the tamatown & Etamago topic snd go in tama town then click on the topic thats pinned called "Generate V4 and V3" by d best then use his cheat to get alot of money and the guitar! ^_^

i dont no how 2 get the guitar but i no how 2 get the play house and slide

4 play house u go 2 password and u put in

4 slide

i hope this helps!!!!

here look at these:

5. CAAA BACB= CD3= 0gp

~The last code you enter will not give you what the code is for! Instead, it will give you a RARE CELL PHONE. If you would still like to get the last item from the last code, you will have to re-enter the code and buy it. I recommend entering the code for "CD3" last because it is free!
Yeah, I got those. I want to know if there is any more, like all the items on tamatown, if you could get them free?

here look at these:

5. CAAA BACB= CD3= 0gp

Mimitchi_Rocks_Forever, if you didn't find these on your own please give credit to the original writers. Not to be mean or anything. :(

You can get some foods on Tamatown for free when playing ring toss. You click logout when finished, then you type in the logout password it will say have you typed it correctly. Click yes and it will give you an item password. Foods like Crepe suzette, waffle and candy are free you can get them off ring toss there are some others too!! <_<

i forgot 2 add that u tama eats it strait away unless you feed ur tama has got toothache then punch in password the free item should go into ur inventory...ur tama should refuse to eat it :mimitchi: :huh: :( :mimitchi:

You can get free items by getting 1 tama and wrapping up something then connecting with anutha tama. when the 1st tama is ova at da otha persons place you reset the 1st tama. Then the 1st and 2nd tama both get the items. only 1 has 2 pay 4 it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back