Free items!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont no how 2 get the guitar but i no how 2 get the play house and slide 4 play house u go 2 password and u put in

4 slide

i hope this helps!!!!
hottie_girl1000, I don't want to dampen your spirits, but someone has already posted that on the forum. :)

here look at these:
1. BBCA CCCA= Pen= 15,000gp (found in US V4 instruction sheet)

2. ACAB ACAC= Steak= 1,400gp

3. BAAB ACBA= !! (clone)= 14,000gp

4. CCBA AABB= Honey (love potion)= 7,000gp

5. CAAA BACB= CD3= 0gp

~The last code you enter will not give you what the code is for! Instead, it will give you a RARE CELL PHONE. If you would still like to get the last item from the last code, you will have to re-enter the code and buy it. I recommend entering the code for "CD3" last because it is free!
i dont understand how to put those into my tamagotchi.

i dont understand how to put those into my tamagotchi.
you have to go to the shop and then press a three times very fast. then using a(first button)b(middle)c(last)type in the codes!I forgot who already posted this already, though and i knew already, though! B) :lol: :angry:

Can you ever get free items? Like when I went on Tamatown and got the gutar I typed the password in my tama and it said that i had to PAY 8000 pts. for it!!! I need that gutar 'cause my tamas gonna grow up to be a rock star!!!
Thats the way life is, Not manythings are free. You just gotta play games and save up. Is it guarenteeed that your tama will grow up to be a rockstar? There are no items required for a job, other than skill points!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back