FREIND CODES FOR D/P

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

super mametchi

Reaction score
OK MY FREIND CODE IS 1804 9858 6434 AND MY NAME IN THE GAME IS Asa not ash... Asa i made a spelling error and didnt realise till 2nd gym so left it lol! anyway plz post freind codes and names here plz!

Hello. :]

This is posted in the Wrong section, plus- You have already made a topic in the Non-TT stuff we play section. ;]

I'd happily give you my friend code, but i quit playing it and moved onto ACWW.

Oh, and just a heads up; Dont type in All caps- it gets pretty annoying, and it's like your shouting at this.

Not to worry, i'll get a guide to close this. :]

Thanks!

It's OK.

Nobodies angry at you.

Everybody makes mistakes once in a while. :]

Ahead of you there hun ;)

super mametchi, please for future reference, check before you make the topic whether it is in an appropriate spot or not, and yes the caps thing can be indiciated online as shouting, and noone likes to answer to someone yelling at them.

Also clarity is important. If you answers to some questions, make sure your information is detailed and that it makes sense grammar wise. I read your first post over and I honestly had to read it over 3 times before understanding what you meant.

*topic closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back