Friday 13th.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocken Sisters

Reaction score
Anything bad happen to you today? I was somewhat alright but my friend locked her keys (for the padlock) inside her locker so some teacher had to cut the padlock off so she could get into her locker. xD

Everything has gone smoothy sofar.My friend graduates today so we'll see how that goes XD
That could be a disaster waiting to happen. xD

Nothing really bad has happened to me today.

Yesterday the tornado sirens went off, and we had a really bad thunderstorm, so I slept in the living room to watch a movie. This morning I fell off the couch when my mom told me to go to my room.

Then, when I took a shower, I got shampoo in my eye twice and it still burns.

But then again, I pull stupid stuff like this almost every day, so this didn't really occur to me at the time. xD

I don't think anything bad has happened to me. I wish everyone good luck for today. :nyatchi:

My Unluckyness:

Hmm... One of my male friends has a bet that he can get a girlfriend in 2 weeks, which he has to do by Monday. He told his best friend to tell one of their old friends in Sydney (he was the one who made the bet) on MSN that he had got a girlfriend (which he hadn't) so he could get his $10. The only trouble was, he asked who. And... he said me because he couldn't think of anyone else.

So, yeah. Now that guy thinks I'm going out with him.

Great.

I forgot that is was friday 13th. D:

I was expecting something bad to happen, considering it's fri. 13th today, and our house number is 13.

And im 13.

D:<

My nan says it's a lucky number.

Friday the Thriteenths are always good luck for me. I got my finals grades back. Got the highest grade out of my year in my Advanced Spanish. I got an A+++++ on a Bio project. my friend got A+++ and other friend got A+. I re-dyed my hair purple and I didn't mess up this time. I discovered my crush likes me back. (that's a long story, and TODAY IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

... i need advice :s ...should i ask him out??????? i have had a few boyfriend experiences but NEVER get over the nervousness!! PM me to help me dont wanna go off da topic

Nothing bad has happened to me lately today. I'm not superstitious anyways. Except I have a headache now. *runs to get HeadOn*

Nothing bad has happened to me lately today. I'm not superstitious anyways. Except I have a headache now. *runs to get HeadOn*
HeadOn reminds me of that Headlice treatment. o_o

Sorry to go off topic there^

I had a headache before, it's gone now though.

wow flutterby that sounds like you had a good day. Um... I just walked around a little bit today so nothing bad really happened.

Nothing too unusual. Near-death expiriences have become quite common lately.

EDIT: maybe my bad luck is in the form of typos o.o;

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back