Friday the 13th.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was an unlucky day.

I asked the guy I like to dance, and got rejected.

He probably thinks I'm messed up in the head or something.

Not to mention I feel really sick. :|

Eh, today was fine for me. Quite lucky, in fact. I mean, I haven't spilled anything, tripped or - wait... I did spill some caeser dressing... I'm still not paranoid about today. ;D

Friday the 13th is actually quite a lucky day for me.

I knew there was a reason I was in such a good mood today. It must be a coincidence, but it's still funny.

Well, I dun really know why, but I always have really good luck on Friday the 13th.

Ready for the big shocker? I only fell down four times today. That's amazing for me.

Actually, I know why. It's because I had 11 caffeinated sodas today, which has a tendency to make me more agile. xDDD

Oh my god, my caffeine addiction has gotten sooo bad, I just realized that. I need to cut down.

Today was actually a great day<3 My neighbor has a black cat, I saw it coming my way so I spazzed out and scared it away. LAWLZ

I believe that Friday the 13th is unlucky.

Here is a list of unlucky things that happened to me on Friday the 13th:

• Poked myself in the eye with a mascara brush
  • Rolled my ankle when I got out of the car
  • School picture day
  • When we were playing dodgeball I got hit with the ball and somehow managed to stand on it. It then bounced up and hit me in the face.
  • I hurt my knee during P.E
  • I couldn't do the mini-tramp and vault properly in P.E
  • I couldn't find my Italian book
  • All my classes were super boring.
  • My pen kept dying.
  • The wind blew my skirt up at lunch.

Friday the 13th is my lucky day ~ DD:
Sameage!

Someone asked me on friday' Have you seen a black cat today?' And i'm like 'Puh-lease, I own a black cat'

And they are super supertisious and freaked and thought I was a bad luck charm all day so they didn't talk to me at all.

All I do is take out my Friday the 13th movies and watch 'em. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back