Fridge?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarbear22

Reaction score
I have a tamagotchi V5 and my main tama keeps going to this animation where he looks like he's looking in a fridge...I don't have the petite family or anything and my tamas are full grown, but I still have NO IDEA what they're doing!

:furawatchi: °sugar° ;)

It is an animation. If you are on the 2nd generation, then there will be more generations including your father and mother. For example, one of them is where the main character cleans/sings with his mother.

Long time no see Sugie! Remember me? Well, anyway it's not bad AT ALL. It's only a screensaver if you haven't touched your V5 for a bit of time. :furawatchi:

Yes, I agree with Tamadude. It is not bad, and if you need a little more help on understanding the V5, read a few topics about V5s or some logs, even!

Yes, I agree with Tamadude. It is not bad, and if you need a little more help on understanding the V5, read a few topics about V5s or some logs, even!
To add to that, we have a Tips N' Tricks forum which you may access here: Tip's N' Tricks.

Oh thanks a bunch! I didn't know that there were any logs or tips and tricks about them! I'll check those out! (And yes Tamadude, I remember you very well!! :D :furawatchi: ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, there are many topics about the V5, complaints and comments. And, to start off, you can read my log (which is in my signature) if you want, since it is about my V5.

I alway's get that animation.I like how they add new ones for new tamagotchi versions.

Long time no see Sugie! Remember me? Well, anyway it's not bad AT ALL. It's only a screensaver if you haven't touched your V5 for a bit of time. :blink:
Screen saver xDDDD

There is only one tamagotchi with a screen saver, and that is the Forest/Morino

It is an idle position, if you don't touch your tama for a while, you will usually see your main character, raiding the the fridge with the mum or dad.

xD I can't get over screen saver....sorry xD

I want a V5 give me them now!!! :D :rolleyes: and can they marry a V4.5????my tama is a toddler!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back