Friend help..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoTango

Reaction score
well, first of all, allooo most of you dont know mee but okay xD

weell, my friend, Lola, is an awesome girl, but the second we get in the classroom, she sits down and dosent talk, its like shes dead, i think she is afraid of the kids in my class. she sits there mortified thinking if she talks she will die or something. i know she will have alot more friends if she acts the way she is.

she is just so scared she will get in trouble for talking.. The worst part is shes become worse and starting not to talk in recess eather..

What can i do to help her?

Well to be honest if she's worried about getting into trouble for talking then it probably isn't a great time to talk to anyone any way. :p

Just tell her that you're worried about her and that if she wants to talk about any problems she may be having that you're there for her. :D

Well I hope that helped. ;)

There are many things that may be preventing your friend from talking:

1.She thinks she will get in trouble.

2.She is feeling shy.

3.She is feeling sad.

4.She just doesn't have anything to say.

5.She is losing her voice, like me(LOL :D ).

The best you can do to help her is to stay with her, and tell her that if she needs anyone she has you. This may be a sad and confusing time in her life. Just make sure that she knows that you'll be there for her when she needs a friend.

Hope I helped,

Memetchi Dreamer

Tell her that it is OK to talk in class when the teacher isn't there. I mean like, a silent type of talking. Tell her that she won't get in trouble. Just tell her not to talk while the teacher is talking- you will often be selected and then you won't know what the heck they were talking about.

don't tell the counselor right away, cuz she might just not want to talk during class...but if she is havin' problems, ask her urself! If she tells u, but doesn't want to talk to the counselor...then don't make her. Counselors can be so ah-noying sumtimez, but they DO help.

Good luck

Chatterbawkz

It's probably because she has nothing to say... I was like this too in school... I had nothing to say cuz I didn't know what most of the kids were talking about half the time... Plus I'm also a shy person... It all depends... All you can do is just ask her... And if she doesn't want to tell you, then that's ok...

Don't hound her about it...then she'll get annoyed and DEFINITELY wont tell u...and if she doz tell u she'll feel like she was forced 2 tell! Just wait or ask her 1 day, I'm POSITIVE she'll tell u soonr or l8r, ya kno

Keepin it REOL!

Jeebers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back