Friend list problem S.O.S!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama aishling

Reaction score
My friend has a problem with her tama. It's really weird! When she goes on her friend list it has that secret tama ^_^ (Him) with the name ????? and has millions of them. No matter how many times you delete them the don't go. What's wrong ^_^

Has she connected with different versions?

That character appears as the friend instead of the other character the Tama really is, is because her Tama doesn't recognize the Tama. Probably because she can't get that character on her version.

Get it?

oo! Well that happends because as Squidward Is Cool mentioned your friends Tamagotchi doesn't recongize the Tamagotchi character, she Might of connected with other versions. If she has a V.3 she might of connected with a V.2 or something. The reason why it shows the :lol: the nazotchi is because that tamagotchi has a character that the V.3 doesn't have. So if I have a kuribotchi on my V.2 and I connected with you your V.3 would show nazotchi because the tamagotchi doesn't recongize it..

Do you get it now?

I hope I helped also and Good Luck!

~TP~ :D

I HAVE ALMOST ALL THE V. SO I CONNECT WITH MY OWN TAMAS MY FRIENDS TAMAS AND MY BROTHERS TAMAS ALL THE TIME.

SO WHEN U CONNECT WITH OTHER V. (OTHER THAN THE SAME TYPE OF V. U R USEING) THEY HAVE THIS TAMA :) BECAUSE ITS NOT THE SAME V. UR TAMA WILL FORGET SO WHEN U CONNECT WITH OTHER V. DURING CONNECTING IT WILL BE THIS TAMA :) AND ON UR FRIEND LIST. OR IT JUST IS THAT WAY WHEN U CONNECT WITH OTHER V. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back