Friend problems + Image problems

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amazing cat

Reaction score
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Earth, Universe
Okay so I have these friends (Obviously) We'll call them A, B, C and D.

So, A is new to school. B and C sit with me. B is A's ex girlfriend so they don't get along very well xD.

Anyway, A started cutting, I tried to stop him... Blah, blah... He stopped but now he's bothering me. I'm being nice to him. He's saying what I should do to my hair, my clothes, calling me emo and telling me how to act which is annoying. I told him to stop but he wont leave me alone.

D is like my best guy friend ever but he calways calls A emo and all that and I defend A and yell and go on and on to D about why he should just leave A alone but I don't know why I do it. He's not worthy of my friendship... A is a bully who got suspended for threatening to kill me and my friends yet I am defending him against D. I don't like him, I want him to leave me alone. It's threatening D's and my friendship.

Help?

Aha... Image.

I am afraid I'll become anorexic or something. Over the holidays I've become skinnier than I was... I do alot of sports. Softball & swimming may not seem like alot but I do it 4 days a week and it ends up stealing my time.

I sometimes eat only half or less of my breakfast, hardly any morning tea and lunch but have a reasonable dinner. I don't mean to waste food. I've been sick as in vomiting and throwing up alot of food + I did the 40 hr famine so I didn't eat for almost 2 days and my appetite isn't coming back.

It's just that I still feel insecure around skinny people... Most of my friends are skinny and I feel as if I am a whale when I am with them.

I'm sick of being, well, feeling like that?

Any excersise tips or eating tips?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I woke up this morning and I said "I am in the mood for helping someone" so I will help you. :3 LOL

It's a good thing you stopped A from cutting, because it's very dangerous. If he thinks he can tell you what to do just because he feels like it then maybe he's not a good friend. If he continues to bother you, just say this: "Listen, I'm going to be who I want to be and your approval isn't needed."

A doesn't seem very worthy of your friendship at all... I think you need to talk to him. Just tell him that you need to stay away from him for a while, and he'll probably find some new friends to hang around.

As for image, where you're at seems fine. You definetly don't sound like a whale. Try asking your doctor if you're at a normal weight.

I don't know what you mean by "A started cutting" but as for you being called an emo....just ignore it, besides, what's wrong with being emo any way? Tell D that. I'm not sure I have any more advice for that....

And as for image, as tenniswinner said, just see if your average wieght by going to the doctors

I don't think I really helped much.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back