Friend Range

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tropical Temptation

Reaction score
Just wondering.

I'd say all ages because I'm friends with a lot of people of different ages xD You?

I would say I get along with ages 10 to 16. But I get along well with adults, too. x3

I'm friends with year 5 and 6 (6 is my year) usally.

10-16.

My friends at school are the same age as me. My friends at sports are usually 1 or 2 years older than me (I'm the youngest one on all my sports teams..) and my TT friends are the same. I have a few older friends (15, 16) but I'm closer to my 11-14 year old friends. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
4-15. I have a few close eighth grader friends, then seventh graders, of course, and Elementary schoolers of all ages. I'm famous back there. Because of my siblings and cousins, plus, I made friends when I went there.

Lots and lots of people. I get along well with five year olds, but I have so many close friends of the same age, and older.

I'm a people person!

10-30. I like everyone that I can have a conversation with.

I voted ten through sixteen.

Most of my friends are older than me because I get along better with teens. I'm eleven, and most of my friends are in the twelve-sixteen range.

~Mew

10-16

Most of my friends are either in my grade, or a grade above. I do have a few older friends from marching band.

10-16

I like people my age or older. I can't deal with little kids... Well, I actually have a friend who's 30 =]

I have a pretty big range if you count internet friends as well XD

Friends I hang out with age range is 20-23.

Internet friends is a range of like 12-late 30's.

Literally 1 - 80.

I have neighbours, and their baby is like, 2 years old. I consider her a friend of mine. We play oh so well together, haha. She loves my giant blue ball :)

And I also have friends who are like, 80. They teach me to knit and do other epic elderly type stuff like that. I love them to bits.

Most of my friends are aged 7 - 21 though. I have a pretty big friend range. I treat them all like they're my own age and in my opinion, age shouldn't impact on friendship.

6 - 30/40.

My brother and I babysit sometimes for our neighbours, so there's Marissa [6] and Kian [12].

Then there's all my brother's friends, who are like, 18/19/20.

And mum's friends [The nail lady ftw] :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back