Friend trouble

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

animallover45

Reaction score
Well my friends are being really rude! The always do this. I have more friends but these friends these two always are so mean. just berely they called me a baby. They are really mean. AND I AM SICK OF IT. I am done with them forever they are so rude. But the thing is when I say I am done and they are rude than they tell everyone in school. So everyone hates me. I cant handle it. plz help me.

[SIZE=12pt]Hm.. They don't seem as much friends if they keep on insulting you, talk to them and tell them how you feel, If they don't stop just go and find some more friends. [/SIZE]
As One Door Closes Another Opens
I don't think their were your friends to start with <.< I've had a experience with stuff like that before. Go and tell everyone or talk about the truth. I hope their not that gullyable (sp?) to believe it <.<.

Last edited by a moderator:
If they're are being rude to you then they aren't your real friends. You should tell your friends how you feel then maybe they'll stop.

They can't be good friends... :wub:

you should tell a teacher, and ignore them. If it's impossible to ignore them, if I were you, I'd run away from them. Through crowds, and up and down stairs... Train yourself to be good at going up stairs two at a time. Bullies don't like to have to persue their vitims...

It's what I would do... but only because I'm a coward, and am a bit odd. :unsure:

edit: typos, general editing...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well they r good friends. And now they are all saying they are sorry and want to be my friend again. I think they just say that because I am popular and they want to be like me! I am so sick of them! I really just want to say goddbye to them forever! And they talk really nasty. Like I play tons of sports, I get straight A's, popular, and nice. But they just take invatage of me!

Well they r good friends. And now they are all saying they are sorry and want to be my friend again. I think they just say that because I am popular and they want to be like me! I am so sick of them! I really just want to say goddbye to them forever! And they talk really nasty. Like I play tons of sports, I get straight A's, popular, and nice. But they just take invatage of me!
Some of my freinds do the same thing. They take advantage of me and act rude towards me. I just try to ignore them.

My friend, Somehow I think we're in the same situation. I once had a fight with my friend and she told the whole school too. Just try and ignore them and if they tell everyone about it then tell everyone what they're doing to you. They're not real friends if they treat you like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back