friend weirdness at school?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashlee_fairyprincess

Reaction score
:furawatchi: :lol: My friends are always weird. for example:

1. this girl in my class(lets call her bm) is obsessed with cats. she says she is a panther, she wants to be a cat pyscologist, and she keeps saying she is a man. One day last week, she was acting especially weird at lunch. We have a got milk poster on the wall above the 6th Grade tables in the lunch room, and on the poster was the cast of Fantastic Four. She reaches up to the poster and punches the girl in the boob. she said that she had too much showing. weird huh?

2. This boy(lets call him df) gave me a piece of gum. It was all smushed and broken. So, I laid it down on the lunch table and pressed on it until it became straight again. I announced," I fixed it," and d goes," you fixed it? dont you know what fixed means?" I go," yea it means to cut something off". d says," yea kenny needs to be fixed, and kenny gives d this weird stare.d says just kidding, or am i? WEIRD!

3. My friend Jennifer, whose nickname is Courtnee(for some odd reason), is extremely weird. I stayed at her house a few weeks back and she said she would be troy bolton and i would be gabriella montez. well, she says she is gonna take me to jail. so she drags me into her den and tells me to stay. When I try to escape, she jumps on my leg and practicly starts going up and down. UP AND DOWN! WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tell me about your weird friends and not-so-friendly-non-friends

Okay, people, I know this is not the best topic and I know that none of you want to post anything here, so, I think at least 1 person on this earth has had a weird thing happen at school. this isnt for laughs or anything, unless you want it to be, and your reply has to be true, so no fakes please! :rolleyes:

Be patient. :D

More then likely, people WILL start replying. Give 'em time.

My friends are always actign weird, in and out of school. But I'll share a couple weird times:

~One day, my friend, Madison, was sitting down at her seat. She had a lot of sugar tha tday and was hyper. My teacher clapped her hands and said, "This room is a mess! Who wants to clean it? No one?" Then Madison stood up and started to sing, "No one! No one! No oneeeee! Can get in the way of how I feel for you!" Everybody stared at her and started laughing.

~The other day, a boy in my class, Zack, was talking out and saying, "But Shania didn't finish speaking!" When he said ''speaking'' a whole blob of digusting spit flew everywhere. I saw him and was like, "Ewwwww!" and burst out laughing. Then Zack wiped his mouth and began to trmble. "I just spit, didn't I?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back