Friends, ew. {Oh, help me please? D;}

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nix.

Reaction score
My friends and I are going on Activities week with school, soon. So, we each chose 3 activity packages to do, as we can only get to do one. I was off sick today, and so, I haven't been told what activity I'm in. Anyway, my friend Victoria is in group A. Eleanor was put in group B. As Eleanor would be alone in group B, Victoria switched to group B too. Now, group B consists of swimming, skiing, and bowling. I can do none of those things. Victoria can do swimming, the rest, she fails at. Eleanor can do all three. So, I want to be in group A, with Victoria. However, she's panicing about how Eleanor is not going to be her friend if she goes to group A. But; Amy, who was doing group A a while ago, said it's the best one. Eleanor's being a.. Female dog about everything lately, and not really being my friend. Victoria is always with me, and, call me crazy, but I thought she'd go into group A, as she said that she wanted to before all this happened.

I don't know what do do now. ._.

Help please? >:

Maybe you should just let Victoria be with Eleanor just this once?

Because, since you're already friends with Amy (I'm assuming) you won't have to be alone.

If Eleanor is being very rude and senseless towards you, why not just stop talking to her?

Just my advice ^^~

Thing is, Amy's on holiday during that time. x.x;

Hmm, well, maybe try talking to the people who are in Group A and try to be friends with them?
Everyone hates me. Seriously. I try to talk, they insult me. ._____.

When they insult you, Nixie, stop until their done their little insutling moment, and continue with talking to them, like nothing's happening.

I can't do anything in group B.

And, they'll ignore me if I keep talking to them.

I can't do anything in group B.
And, they'll ignore me if I keep talking to them.
What about Group C if there is one?

And if they ignore you, seems like they aren't really good friends, maybe try moving on and making new friends, yknow?

That's the most stupidest thing I've ever heard.

They should grow up and stop fighting over ridiculous things. It doesn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back