Friends/family actually kiling or hurting your Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I spoil both my virtual pets and my real ones. You don't have to worry about that.

My little brother once threw my V5 across a room and it hit the wall..... hard, i completely freaked out at him and so did my parents :3. I don't think i ever really trust many people with my tamas apart from a couple of my friends and my parents, but i haven't let anyone i know tamasit in a long time, because even though i know them very well i just can't really trust them to look after my tamas, because they are my pride and joy and i get really paranoid if someone does anything to harm them [Like throw them across a room for instance]

So ever since the whole tama-being-thrown-across-the-room fandango i haven't let my brother so much as touch my tams and from now on i make sure i always have them on me so my bro can't get his hands on them again!!!!

Sakura-san123

ummmm you can't kill a tamagotchi by fiddling around with the buttons.

One time my older brother pressed the reset button because he didn't know what it would do. Then he pressed reset because he thought it would bring the screen back to my tama but it just reset it. He didn't do it on purpose, but I had about 9 generations on that tama and it really ticked me off haha. Other than that, nobody else has tried to "kill" my tamas.

And I also babysat my other cousin's puppy once, and another (younger) cousin was over. She was only 7. And her and her sister were playing with the puppy for a few minutes, and suddenly I heard "look! I can pick her up by her ears!" and then "Look at those funny little hairs on her snout! I pulled a bunch out!" and I raced over to them. Turns out they had damaged the dog's ears, and her snout bled from her whiskers being yanked out. And the poor dog didn't make a noise.
That's horrible!!

Once, my friend saw my Tama, knew it was a game, and took it.

Three things I was EXTREMELY worried about:

1) Scratching (ALWAYS happened when others handled it)

2) Feeding (I wouldn't be able to lose weight by playing a game because I had to keep points even, with a Makiko because I just had to have 350 50 50)

3) PLAYING GAMES. Playing games = failure = uneven GP AND UNEVEN SKILL POINTS. <.< I had a Tensaitchi at that time.

Also, one thing that made me REALLY mad was once I brought a V4 to class, mint condition, in a bag. There I was, minding my own business, NOT EVEN PLAYING WITH IT (stuck in binder w/ plastic bag) when all of a sudden that-kid-who-tells-on-everyone snatches my Tama. HE WAS WEARING SHARP RINGS!!!!! He started flailing it around screaming "MR. *name*!! (repeats) SHE HAS A TOY!!!!". And when I thought it couldn't get any worse, the teacher put it in his front pocket with 2 pens and a VIBRATING PHONE. :angry: IT WAS NOT ON PAUSE. I just got it off ebay too! Some people who are reading this might say "Ohh, maybe you shouldn't have brought it to schooooool" Well, if any of my family found it and moved it, they would (for example, if they wanted to move it to a table,) slam it on that table. And my younger siblings would press it. I couldn't put it in my rusty locker/ hole filled backpack. AND IT WAS ON PAUSE. He unpaused it. AYEEEES THIS POST WAS SO LOONG!

I've never had anyone try to destroy any of my tamas. I guess I've been lucky. My husband knows how to take care of them properly, if the need arises. He knows how valuable some of them are. He also knows that he'll get knocked upside the head if he damages one of them. We don't have any youngsters around, but if one visits, I pause them, and leave them in our bedroom on the nightstand.

It NEVER has happened to me! My sister hates tamagotchi's, so she wants to neglect them. Once when she got her familitchi, she neglected it, and there were these mad faces on the tamas, and I told her TAKE CARE OF THEM!!! Mine were PERFECTLY taken care of. She doesn't care... :mametchi:

When I was younger, my older brother used to play tricks on me a lot.

Like, I have OCD, and the books on my bookshelf all had to be in a particular order but he'd move them around and mess them up and it would drive me crazy. :angry:

He used to steal my Tamagotchi, and worked out how to feed it snacks to give it a toothache, punish it until it was completely miserable and then hide it from me so by the time I found it, it had usually died.

I don't think he ever meant any harm. We're really close now that we're older, but when we were little, I don't think he understood quite how much they meant to me.

When I first got Tamagotchi, a Version 1, my Mum was insistant that I shouldn't take it to school, so I always left it with her during the day. Naturally, my first Tamagotchi didn't live past teenagehood. :p

And as for taking care of your real pets, my mum spoils our dogs rotten!

they were all named really dumb things like "hhhh" and "dfnnn" and it made me really mad.
IF YOU MET MY BROTHER YOU WOULD GO CRAZY AND REALLY MAD. HE DOESN'T EVEN NAME HIS TAMAS. He gets neglect characters all the time and pauses them all the time, and he just goes like:

Buy items. Buy expensive remodel.

ZAP.

Onto next Generation the minute it reached marrying age.

Buy items. Buy expensive remodel.

ZAP.

Reset.

Also my mom is really bad at Tama-sitting. Once I left it with her during school and...when I came back, although I had told her not to feed it a single snack and only play games to make it happy, it was 50 lbs. And all the expensive snacks I had bought were gone.

Once, I was on the school bus and I took out my Tama and showed it to my 9-year-old friend. I taught her how to play Climb (it was a V4.5) and she loved it. She asked if she could borrow one of mine, and I gave her my V4. I had reset it so she wouldn't kill anything I valued. I taught her everything apart from characters and skill points, because she refused to learn any characters and skill points were a bit too complex for a beginner. I said she could keep it for a day. She kept it for a week, saying she loved it and was having fun with it. When she returned it, she had lost the keychain I made and it had been paused all the time. I hate her now because she was basically faking being my best friend.

Also, her 12-year-old brother kept pestering me. He punches me on the school bus all the time. He saw me showing my ex-friend the Tama and asked questions. He said if I gave him one he would stop punching me. I was like, "NO WAY! YOU'RE THE SCHOOL'S WORST BULLY! I'M NOT GIVING YOU ANYTHING, ESPECIALLY ONE OF MY PRECIOUS TAMAS!".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back