Friends List on Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~tama_princess~

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt] Friends list on Tamagotchi [/SIZE]

- The amount of friends YOU have

Hello everyone! Whats on my mind is how many friends do you have on you tamagotchi list.

When you tell me the amount you could tell me your following friends and stats, what ever you would like.

Thanks for particpating :(

I have 3 V4's and they are all on 16 gen. My orange one has 39 friends, and my pink one and green one have 35 friends each. My orange one has more because it connected with my friends' Tamagotchis :eek:

I have 1 V4 and A V4.5 working at the moment.

Neither of them have any freinds because my V4 loses Battery when I conncet it to someone.

I wish to have all 50 friends

Well I hope you get friends on your tama ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohmigosh, I got 50 friends! Half of them I got from connecting to different people and the other was because I have 2 v4's and they got to its 23rd generation :D !!!!

I think I have 22 at the moment.

Most of my friends are from other tamagotchis I have, as most of my friends don't yet own tamagotchis :)

I have different amounts on different tamagotchis.

My 3 x V1s and V2 had 50 friends (full) and around 20 friends respectively.

I used to connect alot with friends and my own tamas so the list built up quite quickly.

For the V2, I tried to collect different characters so that I had at least one of each type (baby girl/boy, Marutchi, Hitodetchi, Ringtochi, etc.). That was much more difficult - hence I only got up to around 20 friends ;)

I used to have loads but my tama reset so i have 1 good friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back