Friends List

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keleois

Reaction score
I must have connected my two tamas together over 20 times, and they still only give each other a 1. What does it take to increase their relationship? They're already all grown up, I want to mate them soon! Lol.

I'm guessing that you'll have to contact to other tamagotchi's besides always the same one.

I could be wrong but it sounds logic to me.

It depends on what version they are.

They wouldn't be a Mametchi and Chamametchi on the Tama-go, would they?

Please give us more info. :)

Violetchi and Mametchi (with a Chamametchi character figure attached), actually. Why does the current character matter, though?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mametchi & Chamametchi can't mate together because they're brother & sister. (This is the only special case we know of.)

Well, seeing that Kunoitchi and Gozarutchi are in the Gozaru Family on the V5 and Mametchi and Chamametchi in the Mame family, and Chamametchi and Mametchi can't mate, probably Gozarutchi and Kunoitchi will not mate either.

Anyone know what it takes to go from a '1' relationship in the friends list? Please? lol

If you've really connected them 20+ times, then their level SHOULD be going up. I'd say try it 5 or so more times; If it still doesn't work then, then reset and download, but I don't know if that will be much help. You'll probably just have to take them to the matchmaker, not the end of the world.

I've reset them, I chose to do that so I could change the username on one of them, and reset the second one at the same time so its friends list would be updated and they'd be the same age; they're both boys now, but like you said, not the end of the world lol

I had supposed that the problem may have been the fact I used the same username on both. That is half of why I changed the username on one of them - the other half is so I could honor a friend.

I'm so collecting tamagotchis now lol. I've got two tamagos, a black one and a purple one. I've got the Chamametchi character figure for them, too. Within the next month, I'll collect the other nine figures, and one more tamago. These three will be the mainstays of my collection... the purple's with the Chamametchi faceplate, and is just for me. The black will have the Kuromametchi faceplate, and the one I plan to get will be blue with the Ringotchi faceplate. The black one is for one of my friends, the blue is for the other. They won't actually be 'getting' them, as they're not interested in tamagotchi, but I'll have them reserved for them so whenever they come to visit we can play with them together.

I also plan to collect other versions eventually, too, plus other types of figures, plushies, etc. One thing did strike my eye when I was looking at the character figures I'm getting within the next month that I found odd, though. In the description of the character figure I was looking at (Kuchipatchi), it said that it was one of over 100 different figures that can be collected, yet, to my knowledge, there are actually only ten figures. There seems to be some discrepancy here, and anyone who knows anything about this could you please explain it to me? Thank you.

There are actually 12 figures that have been released, and it seemed like they were released in groups of 6 (so there have been 2 "waves" of figure releases so far). 2 of them (the Shimashimatchi and Makiko figures) have not really been released in many areas for some unknown reason (though Bandai insists that they have released them worldwide) and so they have been rather elusive, which is why it may seem like there are only 10 figures out at the moment. Getting them online is your best bet.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like Bandai is very invested in their Tama-Go product anymore, which is disappointing. Supposedly, Bandai wanted to release groups of figures, bit by bit over time so that eventually, there would be over 100 figures existing out there, but there has been little word (if any) so far. It's actually being discussed quite extensively in this topic too.

I'm getting the first ten on amazon.com... which doesn't seem to have the other two, which I'd never even heard of lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back