Friends on v6.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightningstar

Reaction score
On my Music Star, I have only connected with one tama, yet when I go to my friends list, I have two. They're both in the same form (the toddler that looks like kuchipatchi) but the second friend's name is a bunch of weird symbols. Any idea what has happened? I haven't dropped water on it, debugged it, or anything like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its probably just a glitch.

Ya,, I would just delete the one with symbols.

I have a similar experience like that.

On my first Music Star , I connected with my second. On my friends list it had the character. after leaving it like that for a while, It turned into the King with strange characters o_O And on my second, on my friends list, it had my first Music Star's Tama and another with stuff that looked like Mametchi ears...

So, it'd be better off if you deleted that Tama from your friends list, like Gotchi Guy46 and Tgirlk421 said.

:furawatchi:

I have a similar experience like that.On my first Music Star , I connected with my second. On my friends list it had the character. after leaving it like that for a while, It turned into the King with strange characters o_O And on my second, on my friends list, it had my first Music Star's Tama and another with stuff that looked like Mametchi ears...

So, it'd be better off if you deleted that Tama from your friends list, like Gotchi Guy46 and Tgirlk421 said.

:furawatchi:
ya the mametchi ears. that hapend to me.there was an egg were the tama is, in the friends list and the mametchi with weird eyes and ears were the name is.but i never got the king

all thats listed above has happened to me and my friends its just glitches but i kept the glitch friends because it looked awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi:

actually, my brother was a petitchi, he elvolved into a tod' but the petitchi was there, in weird symbols! who cares~you just delete it.

this is a common glitch. it will not hurt ur tam. just delete it from the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back