Friends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to say it but my TRUE best friend is actually a boy...(NOt that thats bad but ....)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not so sure I can reAlly call anyone my best friend anymore. You wouldn't either if you found out that the girl you have known since you were three months old talks about you behind your back. Or breaks my heart to date a guy. And acts like the best girl ever lived.

I have another friend who likes to toy around with my emotins. One day, she hates my guts. The next, she's all, "Hey buddy!" and the next shes like, "Shut up! I wasn't talking to you! Go away!"

And one friend who can never take things seriously, and takes everything as a joke.

Another friend who makes fun of you because she kicked you in the side and you told her it hurt.

But there are two girls I can call my best friends, 'cause there with me no matter what hits us. And I respect them for that.

And if ever my loyal friends were to turn on me,

I have my best friend in the whole world!

We've seriously been friends forever, we've never

had a fight, we like all of the same things! =D

Lol shes my role model. o.o

Oh yeah were like the same age too!

XD

Ok, you know what. YOU ;) Belong with Meowbark. OMG B) Like seriously, why don't you guys chat up a Ball and get high :huh: Im serious B)
If I was either one of them I would be offended by that. Thats like saying, "You both have no friends, your in the same classification! OMG!" Yeah, it was kind of mean.

I have a couple friends... I find it safe to say their first names, because their names are quite common.

Nicole - My best friend, since 3rd grade. We've gone through lots of fights and arguments, but lots of good things too, like birthdays and vacations. =) She's my true BFF. We're really alike, and almost think the same. B)

Noel - We met just this year, but she's nice, loyal, and has a sense of humor. She's very fun to be around, and understands why I do most of the obnocious and stupid stuff I do, because she's probably doing it with me! :huh: Yes, I'd say she's a great friend.

Haylee - Haylee's gone through fights with Nicole earlier, but we got through it. She can get on my bad side easily, though... I mean, it's just that she gets so hyper. No big problem, really. But we've been friends for a long while. Since 3rd-4th grade. She's a good friend to have around when something's wrong, you need cheering up, or need back-up and confidence.

Renee - Renee is... Umm.... Well, she gets pretty obnocious, and just doesn't know when to stop, really. She's the only friend of mine who really gets on my last nerve, and almost every day. She's just like that, I guess. But we've known eachother since last year, and we get along fine most of the time.

There you go! A summary of my friends! Well, my closer friends, anyway. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back