Friends,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrowFrost~

Reaction score
Please when replying to this topic use good grammar and no text talk. ;] Thanks!

I don't know if this is just me, but a lot of my friends don't respect my things and nag me on and off 'I am boorrreedd!'

Not respecting my things: I have so much stuff in my room, collect ables, art supplies, and random things. I have one friend who, no matter what I say, doesn't step over my stuff, just steps on it. I have asked her time and time again to walk around them, but she never listens, she just steps on it, she has broken a few CD cases and some other things.

Being Bored: Some friend as listed above. We do this thing where we re-arrange members houses on Club Penguin.* We take turns and she always takes a good fifteen-twenty minutes longer than me. I just sit and watch, don't say anything, but when it's my turn and I am five minutes into my turn she gets 'bored' and starts complaining 'I'm boorreedd!' over and over until i give up and let her finish it.

Disrespectful: This is the biggest thing, not only with my things, but verbally! I recently got an e-mail from my 'friend' saying:

yea how come you didn't invite me karen and gina to your birthday partyy!!i think that is really gay

so don't bother talking to me at school tommorrow!!

yeahh!!

DONT IM SERIOUS!!=)
My reply was simple:

With all due respect (Which is very little, because you are being so rude to me.) I didn't invite you because I didn't want too. It's my life.. my party... which means I can do whatever I want, and I feel I am doing something that will help me for years to come, <_<
Go ahead and print this out, I am also sending it to Karen, <333

Love you tons!
Not sure what to think about that, but I will see what you guys think.

Has anyone else had this problem? What did you do with it?

Thanks Tons!

CrowCrow

Last edited by a moderator:
lyk omg meh 2 w@t up yo i have this prblm but not alot so i dont rly know

Jk. I really dislike when people are rude to me, too. Especially when they never reply to emails. Luckily nobody has ever called me gay before.

I personally think you shouldn't invite the friend that walks all over your stuff to your house until she listens to you. It's really a pain, and I know what it's like.

I liked your reply to the Party thing. I always get the image that Girls who say stuff like: "Don't bother talking to me tomorrow" are fake friends. I am not trying to say you have fake friends, but I am not really good at advice or explaining things. So I can just hope you know what I mean. X_X

I think you should dump the friends tied up in the Party stuff...that is if your reply didn't already have an affect.

I personally think you shouldn't invite the friend that walks all over your stuff to your house until she listens to you. It's really a pain, and I know what it's like.
I liked your reply to the Party thing. I always get the image that Girls who say stuff like: "Don't bother talking to me tomorrow" are fake friends. I am not trying to say you have fake friends, but I am not really good at advice or explaining things. So I can just hope you know what I mean. X_X

I think you should dump the friends tied up in the Party stuff...that is if your reply didn't already have an affect.
Ahh, did I mention that Karen and Sophia are backstabbing popular girls who think they are all that, Gina copies my art and teh girl who steps on things is my best girl friend? xD Toughy here, I know that Gina, Karen and Sophia are not my friends. But Kate, she has been my best friend for 6 years... o.o

I had a disrespecful friend whos from south africa.

He's a lier, and he STILL thinks he is my best friend!

One time, during handball, he was being annoying and when I told him to stop, he said "Who gave you permission to talk?" after that, I was SOOOO fed up with him and went to tell the teacher. After that, I went to another handball game, then the teacher came up and said. "Did you say to him 'you are illegal in this country'?" I am particuarly a very wellbehaved pre-adolecent (sp?), and he had to make that big fat LIE to make things even worse. I said no, and after that, things ran smoothly...UNTIL i had to tell another teacher what happened, who pulled me out of class for a sec, to see him, crying (I'm not sure if he was faking it or crying because he got told for his bad behaviour) then after that, everything was ok, but that was one of the worst school days of my life.

He still thinks I'm his bet friend because he sent me a Xmas card saying: "From your best friend". I am fed up with him and his behaviour!!!!!!!

Oh dearsie.

Well...if your friends don't respect you, or your stuff, it might be time to find new friends. I remember last year. Seventh grade. I had these...'friends' who sat at the same lunch table as me. They never made an effort to talk to me, no matter how nice I was to them. So May comes. Party time. They weren't invited. If you don't appreciate me, you're not invited. Simple, huh? Not quite. Here's what they told me.

"Why weren't we invited? We sit at the exact same lunch table as you! You're such a (imaginations come in handy)."

Of course, I replied. "Well, I didn't invite you because you never talk to me, because you are continually rude and obnoxious to me, and three, I know for a fact that you call me names when I sit with my other friends."

Point of my story: If they don't appreciate you, your stuff, or anything about you, they are not your friends. Leave them be and hang out with people who genuinely like you.

That is pretty disrespectful of ur friends. But why didn't you invite her to ur party? (sorry if I sounded rude) If I wasn't invited to my friend's party, I would also be mad, but I wouldn'd say all the things she said. That was extremely rude of her. Tell ur mom about this and next time tell her firmly not to step on ur things. Tell her that it's really disrespectful and that you don't do those kind of things to her. And next time she wines and says, "I'm bored, I'm so boreeeeeeeed," ignore her. Hope I helped. :)

Wow, have you noticed how everyone says "Its so gay" around here?

Yar, my friend is like that. I think sending back a sarcastic response is good. It shows that you dont care and arnt upset by her email.

Tell Them to be most respectful, If you already have and they didnt listen to you, Just tell them how would they like it if you did that to them.

Thats what I would do, that or just tell them if you cant act like a friend, then please dont mind being my friend Or something like that.

well, i thought that that was the best reply you couldv'e sent. i found it mouthy, but not openly, so she can't quite complain. just my style [only i'm a tad ruder to people, ha]

yes, there is a bit of disrespect in my friendships. but not that, much, more competition for me. if they do something dumb or rde intentionally, just give them a death glare for 20-30 seconds. then she'll ask what you're doing, which opens up conversation doors. thaaaaaats when you talk all "hey, i'm ticked about "insert whatever here" and i think we should "insert whatever here"

type thingy. hope i helped.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't invite her to my party because I didn't want to, she is rude and she is very mean. <3

Thanks everyone! You'll helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back