Friends.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparks.

Reaction score
If you have a friend you really care about and he/she means the world to you... why don't you write some things here? about how you met your friend, and how you get along great.

~

Surfer_Girl and I have been friends since... ever. Our Mum's met in the hospital before me and Surfer_Girl even first set eyes on each other. Weirdly enough, in kindergarten 1999 was the first time me and Surfer_Girl saw each other. The moment I saw her I knew we'll be good friends for a very long time.

Yes, we had our ups and downs but Surfer_Girl and I are just like.. super-glue. We never apart. We may have not a lot in common for example,

she's into Anime and i'm into Scene. But we think alike.

Not long ago about a year ago something weird happened. Surfer_Girl and I was walking around the school yard and then I herd this song I can see clearly now the rain has gone and I thought Surfer_Girl sang it. So that song kept repeating in my head and I said "Ahhh, I hate you now!" and then she replied "What?!" then I said "That song is stuck in my head now, you no?, I can see clearly now the rain has gone?" and she stopped and stared at me and she said "I was singing that in my mind? not out loud?" and right at that moment, I just read her mind.

Weird I know.

But I guess that what happens when you have a really special friend there for you.

This topic is also dedicated to my special friend Super_Girl who i'll love (as a friend) for a very long time!

[SIZE=21pt]BFFL[/SIZE]

um O_O okay..well thats never happened to me..but i dont really have any friends-good friends >.> i wish i knew what friend love feels like

Surfer_Girl and I was walking around the school yard and then I herd this song I can see clearly now the rain has gone and I thought Surfer_Girl sang it. So that song kept repeating in my head and I said "Ahhh, I hate you now!" and then she replied "What?!" then I said "That song is stuck in my head now, you no?, I can see clearly now the rain has gone?" and she stopped and stared at me and she said "I was singing that in my mind? not out loud?" and right at that moment, I just read her mind.

Weird I know.

That happens to me ALLLLLLLLLLL the time with my sister.

My best friend Alana..

At first, in kindegarten, we were just casual aquantinces, and i had another best friend, Imogen. She is kinda stupid now, and she thinks she's so grown up because we're only 11 and she has mobile phone and makeup and highheels and everything.

In year 2, Imogen was put into a composite class and we weren't best friends anymore.

In year 3, I was with her again, and Alana. Alana got seperated from her first best friend, Jamila. And me and Alana became best friends because she had a broken ankle and i was asigned to help her get up and stuff. For a while, Jamila hated me, because I stole Alana from her, but now we are all friends, In our little group of four. Jamila and Imogen are best friends now, me and Alana are extremely well bonded besties. We never have any fights, and we are always together. We all are happy that we have best friends and a little group. Even though Imogen is a little bit stupid, we are all friends. There used to be alot more to the group, but the glue, Jemma, who was so, so kind, moved schools. The group split up. We're all still friends, but not that well. Jemma is probably coming back, though.

Thank's for taking the time to read this!! :) :D

I dont really have a best friend. I used to have this friend called Sarah, but now she's soooo grown up. We're extremely different people now. Ive got these 3 friends in my class which are nice, but sometimes they can lie or make me really mad. They're good friends but not best friends. I think im still looking for someone who would understand me completely. Oh-and ive got this other friend that ive known since about 3 years old but she doesnt go to the same school as me and we only see eachother on weekends. Anyways, good luck everyone...bye!!

Nicole is and forever will be my best friend.

FEREVER.

Though we're the kind of best friends that call eachother names, threaten to push eachother down the stairs for stealing our cookie, have too many inside jokes to remember, and blurt That's What She Said's in the middle of a completely normal conversation.

We get sick of eachother so often, though.

:3

All my best friends go to South Wilts school, which I will always love and miss. And in a few years, I'm going to go back there...

xox

I don't really have a best friend. I have a few truly AWESOME friends though, who I love and cherish. <3

Julia and Delaney

Best friends forever. I love them and I never want to leave them. They've been my best friends for a long time, and I wouldn't give them up for anything.

LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Katina. Jacob. Luke.

Best friends ever.

I met Jacob and Katina last year, and Luke in 2006. They are all my best friends and I couldn't wish for anything more. They are always there for me, and I'm always there for them.

Hm.... Mine would have to be Scott. And if your wondering, he said I'm his friend. :]

Well he isn't my BFFL, were just...friends. He sticks up for me if Brian [Or Ryan says something stupid towards me]says something mean to me....[Once Brian said I wasn't playing during band, and Scott said I was]. I mean, sure, we had our ups and downs in 6th grade...The downs were just about dances, and when I had the courage to ask him out[He said no...]. When I first went to school, I thought Scott would hate me. But I was wrong. He was so nice. He's very polite, especially to girls/ladies. <3 He's just so sweet, he asks me all the time if something is okay to do[Nothin nasty, just small stuff. xDD] like one with the music stand, and if it was okay for him to put it up to his level... He apologizes for the smallest things.Such as him hitting George. He was all "Oh! I'm sorry Skadi!" when he hit George. o___o

Not to mention, he's ADORABLE. Sure, he looks like a nerd, has a super girly voice but STILL. I love it whenever he talks to me because then I can hear his girly voice. <3 And unlike his friends, he isn't perverted. xDD

And plus, he owns on trombone. He's even in the 8th grade band! And last year in 6th grade, he was in Honor Band and he got to play as another trombone for the 8th grade graduation!

ILH. <3

Wow. o___o

Last edited by a moderator:
To Kenzie : I love you like a sister and I wished you'd understand that you don't have to do those things because you are worth so much more. :mametchi:

I used to have a best friend..... It makes me cry to think of why we arent friends anymore... :mametchi:

I was homeschooled until 4th grade, and she was my first friend. Now this year, (6th) me and her got into an argument, and her mom literally HATES me. When I called last week, her mom said "I don't wan't you to ever go near my child again." and hung up! I'm just not able to think of barley anything else ever since. Even my grades are failing because I can't pay attention!

I don't want to sound depressed, or anything like that.. Just stating the truth.

I cannot trust my friends. None of them, they go and tell people things, and sometime I just want to hit them with the biggest frying pan ever. Sadly, I cannot do that if I want to go to a good highschool. This is why I want to move.

I cannot trust people in my school. Everyone is in everyones face, and they know EVERYTHING.

Don't ask me how they find out things like, oh, you are in trouble financially and stuff.

I sure don't tell them, I don't tell anyone.

Anything I say about Nick, gets to him, then he asks me about it, and I'm stuck with answering, and whoever told him is laughing behind him.

I get so sick of it... ugh.

I miss my bestest friends, Brandi and Shyanne<3

We had to move from the one place I actually fit in, Hawaii.

Now, we barely talk but we send letters when we can.

Now here in NY, I have no friends, I've actually been told that...Heres how it was-

Day of the dance.

L: Why aren't you going to the dance?

Me: I dunno...Dances just aren't my thing...

L: What?! Do you not have friends or somethin?!

Me: I-

L: SHE HAS NO FRIENDS!

Yeah, one of the worst days of my life. D:

My point being proven:

Her (12:19:47 PM): much/>

Me (12:19:54 PM): ?

Her (12:20:06 PM): much/>

Me (12:20:17 PM): What does that mean?

Her (12:20:22 PM): um idk

Her (12:20:30 PM): much/>

Me(12:20:47 PM): annoyingmuch/>

Her (12:20:58 PM): what/>

Me (12:21:06 PM): ANNOYINGmuch/>

Her (12:21:17 PM): what does that mean/>

Me (12:21:25 PM): What do you think?

Her (12:21:47 PM): um wait that i am annoying or that much/> is annoying?????????????????????????????????

Me (12:21:55 PM): Both.

Her (12:22:09 PM): ):

Her (12:23:21 PM): yeah thats what bf do they annoy their other best firend

Me (12:23:28 PM): Mhmm

Then she asks if I am mad.

I don't really like her that much, she's annoying. Whenever I say ANYTHING about Nick, she runs up and tells him, in front of me... stuff you don't want him to hear?

Yeah...

Her (12:19:47 PM): much/>Me (12:19:54 PM): ?

Her (12:20:06 PM): much/>

Me (12:20:17 PM): What does that mean?

Her (12:20:22 PM): um idk

Her (12:20:30 PM): much/>

Me(12:20:47 PM): annoyingmuch/>

Her (12:20:58 PM): what/>

Me (12:21:06 PM): ANNOYINGmuch/>

Her (12:21:17 PM): what does that mean/>

Me (12:21:25 PM): What do you think?

Her (12:21:47 PM): um wait that i am annoying or that much/> is annoying?????????????????????????????????

Me (12:21:55 PM): Both.

Her (12:22:09 PM): ):

Her (12:23:21 PM): yeah thats what bf do they annoy their other best firend

Me (12:23:28 PM): Mhmm
Wut? :lol:

I really didn't understand that. :mellow:

She was getting on my nerves, saying much/> and I asked her what it meant, and she had no idea, then proceeded to keep saying it. So I said "annoyingmuch/>"

and she was like "Well thats what BEST FRIENDS do. ANNOY their best friends."

This girl is far from my best friend, we're good friends, I guess. But not BEST friends.

~Jonny-and-Charlie~ :3

*makes a awesome statue and carves in names*

Cecib :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back