Friends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty

Reaction score
Hey. I'm new to tamagotchis. My name is Dusty if you didn't know. I have always wanted a pet but I could never have one because people in my family are allergic, So when I discovered tamagotchis I bought one straight away. I am taking great care of my tamagotchi (If you notice new people to tamagotchi always take care of there tamagotchis the best rather than people who have had tamagotchis for a while) Well anyway I just wanted to say Hello.

Hey. I'm new to tamagotchis. My name is Dusty if you didn't know. I have always wanted a pet but I could never have one because people in my family are allergic, So when I discovered tamagotchis I bought one straight away. I am taking great care of my tamagotchi (If you notice new people to tamagotchi always take care of there tamagotchis the best rather than people who have had tamagotchis for a while) Well anyway I just wanted to say Hello.
hello i will b your friend if u want mme to be :)

Hi! I'll be your friend!

Hi I'm dtayl33,

Welcome to Tamatalk! :furawatchi: It's great to have you on the site and I hope you have a good time. :ph34r:

P.S: If there's anything you need to know, just PM me. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
hello, welcome........i'm glad u found out about tamas.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back