friends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

a23

Reaction score
hi people!!! im a23!!! i need some friends and ibet you do to!PM me if you want a very very good friend! :( :( :eek: :D :angry: we'll be friends for a very very long time!!!*

hi a23 im puppygirl510 and ill b ur friend :D

from puppygirl510

pm me if u need help with ur tama. :huh:

Hello and welcome to Tamatalk! I am Kiki. I hope you have an excellent time and I am open for new friends at any moment. If you have any questions, feel free to pm me or send me an e-mail. Trust me, i love it!

thank you ill make sure i e mail you all and PM you!!!!!! ^_^ :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi:

Hello and welcome to Tamatalk! I am Emma and I am 13 years old. I hope you feel at home here and have a great stay! Feel free to PM(personal message) me with any questions or if you just want to be a friend, and I will try and talk to you when I have time!

Welcome once again!

Emma!

This is my tamas current stats;

Name; Oscar

Age; 4 years

Stage; Young Mimitchi (Teen)

Wieght- 99 lb

Training- 10/10

Generation- 1st

im nine yrs. old its soooo nice you guys r doing this for me..........i love this place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :D :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back