Friends!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JJstar101

Reaction score
Hi!! My name is JJstar101!! I am 12 years old and i am a girl?? Anyone wanna be friends?? If so you PM me and reply.. thanks!!

OMG!! I mean I am a girl!!!!! I put ? instead of ! lol

JJstar101

Hi girl (JJstar101)!

Welcome to TamaTalk!

Hope you enjoy your visits to the site.

There's lots of good info and fun stuff here - just look through the different sections/forums - (there are guidelines pinned in bold to help you at the top of each of the forums).

It doesn't take long to find your way around, but if you have any questions or problems just PM me! Enjoy….

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Hello! Do you want to be my friend? My name is Alexa and I am 13 years old. I am a girl, and love to talk. I love almost any sport, and will be anyones friend. I hope you will be my friend. I am white and live in the Eastern United States. Where do you live? I have been on tamatalk.com for months and have had tamas forevvver!!! I love to read and love Priates of the Car., Harry Potter, Star Wars, Elm Street series, Lord of the Rings, and a lot more! I love animals from ants to elephants. I am in 9th grade, and I have way to many friends! The last movie I saw in theaters, was Harry Potter 4, and I just got Madagascar and I love that to- I like to move it, move it….. :huh: ! Anyway, I also love my family and have 22 tamas and over 30 pets! Please be my friend!!

Best Wishes,

~Alexa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back