Friendship levels

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora

Reaction score
Another question! :D When your tama makes friends with another do they have to keep their friendship levels up by meeting or do they just stay the same?

no u have 2 keep connecting (meeting) to keep theirs up. Coz mine was friends with purcelly's tamna but then that died then mine died but it still sez fred (purcellys tama) with one head even though i have another tama now!

marc that means you dont haveto keep connecting

we still up for northwich on monday

i might not be able to comemight be getting new phone today

nice, wot fone u getting :(

i kno this off topic, but meh!

marc that means you dont haveto keep connecting

we still up for northwich on monday

i might not be able to comemight be getting new phone today
no told ya :p lolz! i was gonna put credit on my fone but now i have no money but im gettin money for alton towers. Now back on topic. And you need to keep connecting to get the friendship level up. Thats why ours went down coz yous died :(

If ya still talkin about northwich or nethin PM me :p

They will always stay the same, but u ahve 2 connect, to get the friendship levels up :furawatchi:

Another question! :furawatchi: When your tama makes friends with another do they have to keep their friendship levels up by meeting or do they just stay the same?
You do have to keep connecting. Before I broke up for the school holidays, all of the tamas in my friend list had 4 smiley faces, but within two weeks they only had one!!

Giraffagotchi :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back