Friendship troubles

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyy*tama

Reaction score
So, I have 2 friends. Let's call friend one J and friend two M.

J has been my best friend since kindergarten. We did everything together, until she met M. Ever since she met M, J has been pratically ignoring me. At lunch, J doesn't even talk to me. She only talks to M, leaving me behind. At recess, when my class is the only class outside, I'm always sitting down somewhere by myself because J and M play a game or talk somewhere else. One time I tried saying 'Hi, J!' and she didn't even answer me. What do I do? I don't want our friendship to fall apart.

You know what. I'm sick of people who are like that, fronting in front of all their so called new friends. Friend M doesn't really seem like a friend to notice the troubles you're having with Friend J. My best advice to tell you is to find some new friends who actually notice you, and are always there you when you need them. >.>'

You know what. I'm sick of people who are like that, fronting in front of all their so called new friends. Friend M doesn't really seem like a friend to notice the troubles you're having with Friend J. My best advice to tell you is to find some new friends who actually notice you, and are always there you when you need them. >.>'
Thanks. Infact I did make a new friend. I hope she is not like J and M. And she has 2 other friends so I hope to become good friends with them as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back